ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

You have to love the "grass roots" people protesting Kavanaugh. Here's one of the ones that got thrown out of the hearing, and a photo of her being paid off afterward.

https://www.adamschindler.com/culture/kavanaugh-hearing-paid-speech/
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
looks photoshopped to me.

Why would you have a pen out when counting money?

To me it looks like it might have been a pad that was replaced with money. Especially with the sheer thickness of the money wad.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
faerwin wrote:

To me it looks like it might have been a pad that was replaced with money. Especially with the sheer thickness of the money wad.

Could be photo shopped, my guess though is that it was something fairly innocent like handing out money for bail before going in to get arrested.

Any comments on the NY Times Op ed from an anonymous highly placed Trump administration official?

Here's my speculation.

Maybe John Kelly?

Whoever it is did it because:
the President is dangerously close to doing something really crazy and it's an attempt to head off that really crazy idea
Or maybe the President is toying with the idea of resigning and the thought was that this Op ed might push him into more likely resigning?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
Any comments on the NY Times Op ed from an anonymous highly placed Trump administration official?
From the op-ed in question:
"
The dilemma — which he does not fully grasp — is that many of the senior officials in his own administration are working diligently from within to frustrate parts of his agenda and his worst inclinations…

This isn’t the work of the so-called deep state. It’s the work of the steady state.
This is mere wordplay. There is no Illuminati; that's tinfoil bullshit. When any reasonable person talks about the Deep State, we're (because I am a member of that group) talking about people like James Comey — unelected "nonpartisan" appointees who on paper serve at the pleasure of the President but in practice form alliances within the media to run continuous, retaliatory, and/or coercive counterpropaganda operations against the Office of their "boss", regardless of who is elected to that position — in their own words — "to insulate their operations from his whims," dissociating (to the extent their efforts are successful) their federal agencies from the oversight of elected officials. Anon's "steady state" is but a euphemism, a rebranding of the Deep State concept.

This op-ed, if genuine and not invented whole-cloth by NYT, is the Deep State — or more accurately, a member of it — putting out a formal press release.

As I alluded to before, the most likely cause for major Deep State leaking is retaliation, against Trump for crossing a line drawn in the sand. I wouldn't look to what Trump is about to do so much as to something he's recently done. Quite possibly involving his trade wars.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Sep 5, 2018, 9:19:49 PM
If I was in CHARGE all these """PROTESTORS""" would be ARRESTED and sent to GUANTANAMO BAY...! FACT
"
IMSilver wrote:
If I was in CHARGE all these """PROTESTORS""" would be ARRESTED and sent to GUANTANAMO BAY...! FACT
Good thing you're not.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
We CAN'T be WEAK folks...! We just cant! We must make an EXAMPLE out of our ENEMIES....! VICTORY SCREEECH MAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGA!
"
faerwin wrote:

I don't think it is photoshopped. I haven't seen video of it appear yet, though their were some observers. I have heard (in some previous instances) of people offering ahead of time to pay the fines of those arrested for disorderly conduct. It would be strange to pay off such a fine ahead of time, unless the woman already had a written citation.

I didn't see a clear enough picture to determine the denomination of bills, but if those are $20 bills, it really isn't that much, considering what we have seen (on FEC public records) ShareBlue/CTR pay out to other hired protestors who knowingly went into protests with the intent of getting arrested or causing violence.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
IMSilver wrote:

Peaceable assembly for protesting is just like the second amendment - necessary for the continuance of a free state and guaranteed by the Constitution. It doesn't matter whether we like what they are saying. When they start to interfere with other people's lives or threaten others, that is different. Until that occurs, they are welcome no matter who dislikes their message or what that message is.

Disrupting a congressional hearing is not part of peaceable assembly, hence the arrests that were made.
Last edited by DalaiLama on Sep 6, 2018, 7:38:57 AM
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Sep 6, 2018, 1:01:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info