ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
faerwin wrote:
Actually, being ego driven is extremely bad when you are running as head of office. It drives you to make decision based on yourself rather than the company (or in this case, country).

Same with grudge holding.

Attacking your own people/firing them for opposing you is also EXTREMELY bad for many reasons. But most of all, if everyone around you becomes either too to oppose an idea they consider bad (for various possible reasons), then you lose more and more width of perception, to the point that it becomes a tunnel vision. This is an extremely bad trait for any leader and honestly, it's enough reason to destitute a leading figure.

All in all, I find all of the traits I listed as terrible traits to be found in a leader.

The tax cut might sound good on paper, but the reality is that all it did is increase the spending by reducing the income. It won't be long until it catch back to you.

Obama smoking cigarettes is silly reporting. Same as with Trump eating KFC or about his hair. Those are irrelevant news about him.

Even if you think his personality effects his decisions, that is irrelevant to whether or not Trump is a good/bad President. He is a good/bad President based on what he does.

And so far Trump gets an A+ on being an excellent President. He has been nearly perfect.

"
faerwin wrote:
Actually, being ego driven is extremely bad when you are running as head of office. It drives you to make decision based on yourself rather than the company (or in this case, country).
"Ego" is just a pejorative term for "self." We are all, as a matter of neurological necessity, self-driven, at least in the sense of us that is material. Therefore, what people actually mean when they invoke ego to differentiate between people is merely how that person considers popularity of a position, if at all, when making decisions. "Egotist" is practically synonymous with "maverick." Is it always true that being a maverick makes one a poor leader?
"
faerwin wrote:
The tax cut might sound good on paper, but the reality is that all it did is increase the spending by reducing the income.
Reducing taxes doesn't necessarily reduce income. The Laffer Curve is a thing (although several of it's popular conceptions are faulty, especially in distinguishing between statutory and effective rates, e.g. it is NOT true that, if there was a 100% statutory tax rate with imperfect enforcement (meaning a sub-100% effective rate) then no one would even attempt to conduct business, therefore government revenue would be zero at that statutory rate).
"
faerwin wrote:
Obama smoking cigarettes is silly reporting. Same as with Trump eating KFC or about his hair. Those are irrelevant news about him.
I agree.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Sep 7, 2018, 4:47:55 PM
"
IMSilver wrote:
LOOK AT THOSE EYES...!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne_wFdA-1oU

lmao, a fucking bugman. Not even surprised.
I wonder if he's part of the long list of Left"-leaning" blue checkmarks on twitter caught admitting they hate white people or/and want white genocide.
Oblivious
"
Khoranth wrote:
And so far Trump gets an A+ on being an excellent President. He has been nearly perfect.

From Vladimir Putin's perspective: yes, he is.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
No wall.
She's still not locked up.
Swamp has been overflowing with corruption.
Losing the trade war.
Disapproval at 60%.
Campaign manager will die in prison.
John McCain is a war hero.
Trump dodged the draft (bone spurs).
N Korea laughed at him and kicked nuke production into high gear.
Putin and Mogilevich controls trump's FBI employee 'hit list'.
He'll resign by March 2019.

March is a good guess, IMHO. The problem though is that I suspect that as the Mueller team peels the onion of Trump's financial crimes and traitorous corruption, they just keep finding more and more to investigate. So it might take a bit longer than March.

The latest is that the Russian GRU said they had Trump over a barrel back in 2016. Which seemed obvious in Helsinki anyway.

Absolutely. The investigation and indictments/trials will continue for years after Trump is out. There's a load of 'witches' who are still at large :)

Good to see you, TD
Anybody who paid attention to the Kavanaugh hearings should know what’s going on by now. If you can’t look around and see who is dragging America through the mud, then you’ve spent too long in the zoo. Trump is crude, but his list of offenses are nought in comparison to what his opposition has stood for and done for the past two years alone.

And it’s becoming more obvious by the day. I’ve said many times I’m not a betting man, but I wouldn’t count on an impeachment any time soon.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Sep 9, 2018, 11:30:32 PM
"
CanHasPants wrote:
Anybody who paid attention to the Kavanaugh hearings should know what’s going on by now. If you can’t look around and see who is dragging America through the mud, then you’ve spent too long in the zoo. Trump is crude, but his list of offenses are nought in comparison to what his opposition has stood for and done for the past two years alone.

And it’s becoming more obvious by the day. I’ve said many times I’m not a betting man, but I wouldn’t count on an impeachment any time soon.

Dems will probably get the House and impeach Trump as a hail mary attempt to make him less appealing in 2020. It won't work though, Trump thrives in this shit.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Might never be a move for impeachment. Once the Dems take the House and possibly Senate, the multiple hearings will begin. Concurrently, his kids and co-conspirators will be indicted/plea deal/imprisoned in the Trump/Russia investigation

He and his admin will be pounded hard in congressional hearings resulting in many resignations and eventually Trump's.

His problems won't end there, as the criminal indictment will happen.

Rough waters ahead for Trump & Putin
"
Might never be a move for impeachment. Once the Dems take the House and possibly Senate, the multiple hearings will begin. Concurrently, his kids and co-conspirators will be indicted/plea deal/imprisoned in the Trump/Russia investigation

He and his admin will be pounded hard in congressional hearings resulting in many resignations and eventually Trump's.

His problems won't end there, as the criminal indictment will happen.

Rough waters ahead for Trump & Putin

My guess is that, Trump will probably try to pardon his way out of the mess. Assuming that happens and then assuming that the SCOTUS says a President can't pardon himself or his family then he might have to resign. But, even if he resigns I assume that then Pence would pardon him. His family might not be so lucky though and NY state is investigating him now.

It will be interesting to see how it all plays out.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info