ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Khoranth wrote:
I think people like Maxine Waters could seriously be brought up on treason charges. I mean, I understand that some politicians choose to lie and slander others for political gain, but there really needs to be a line with the lying and slandering, and some people, like Maxine Waters, clearly have crossed it by miles and miles and really should be brought up on treason charges.

It is one thing for China and Russia to lie, slander, spread misinformation; we should expect them too, but Maxine Waters (and those like her) are doing more to destroy the USA then China & Russia combined could ever do.

Republicans are generally too scared to do stuff like this though, but hopefully Trump will finally do something about the constant lies & slander out of people like Maxine Waters, but who knows, maybe he is too much of a coward as well.

Then Trump should have been charged of treason when he was spreading the misinformation about Obama's birthplace.

Trump is one of the most prominent person to use lies and slander...
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I don't believe any major US politician is guilty of treason.

Neither do I. My claim is neither accusation, nor prediction. Simply, given the near daily escalation of tension, I wouldn’t be surprised if somebody—needn’t be elected or appointed official—didn’t know how far was too far.

Take both Khoranth’s and Faerwin’s posts as example. Lies, slander, and open disdain for the rule of law have become such a mainstay in today’s media culture, that one might almost be forgiven for not noticing their hypocrisy. Where does that end, though? History appears to be in open revision, academia wholly subverted by non-academics, religion a problem when it comes to cakes, but okay when raping little boys. The circus spotlights a new elephant every week.

Treason might err more toward hyperbolic, and that’s fine. I’ll accept that. I don’t think there was anything too radical in the lead up to that, though.

"
CanHasPants wrote:
There are people acting right now, with very dangerous agendas. They create racism, bigotry, harassment, and violence, blame it on western values and the American way, all to undermine our institutions to seize absolute power from the people
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
faerwin wrote:

Then Trump should have been charged of treason when he was spreading the misinformation about Obama's birthplace.

Yes, Trump amusingly claimed that he sent private investigators to Hawaii and they were finding out some AMAZING things that he would release soon. That was like 3 or 4 years ago now wasn't it, still waiting for the right time I guess.

I note that what Maxine Waters has said might have been bombastic and uncalled for but had nothing to do with treason. Treason would be assisting an enemy attack our country. For example, if there was a presidential candidate that worked with Russia to attack and undermine our electoral system then that might be considered treason. Steve Bannon said if such a thing happened, it would be treason. Although even a charge of treason there would be highly questionable because we are not officially at war with Russia. It would be a crime called conspiracy but not likely treason. What Maxine Waters said isn't close to a crime.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
CanHasPants wrote:
Take both Khoranth’s and Faerwin’s posts
I refuse. You win.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Sep 10, 2018, 8:44:00 PM
"
faerwin wrote:
"
Khoranth wrote:
I think people like Maxine Waters could seriously be brought up on treason charges. I mean, I understand that some politicians choose to lie and slander others for political gain, but there really needs to be a line with the lying and slandering, and some people, like Maxine Waters, clearly have crossed it by miles and miles and really should be brought up on treason charges.

It is one thing for China and Russia to lie, slander, spread misinformation; we should expect them too, but Maxine Waters (and those like her) are doing more to destroy the USA then China & Russia combined could ever do.

Republicans are generally too scared to do stuff like this though, but hopefully Trump will finally do something about the constant lies & slander out of people like Maxine Waters, but who knows, maybe he is too much of a coward as well.

Actually the Clinton campaign made up the birther rumor during the 2008 primary. I agree though, Trump was foolish to trust a Clinton.
"
Khoranth wrote:

Actually the Clinton campaign made up the birther rumor during the 2008 primary. I agree though, Trump was foolish to trust a Clinton.

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/birther-movement-founder-trump-clinton-228304
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Khoranth wrote:

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/birther-movement-founder-trump-clinton-228304

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/16/media-jump-gun-on-branding-trump-claim-on-clinton-birther-role-false.amp.html

The Clinton campaign literally apologized to Obama for the birther nonsense, after they were caught of course
Last edited by Khoranth on Sep 11, 2018, 12:03:24 AM
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
"
Khoranth wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Khoranth wrote:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/16/media-jump-gun-on-branding-trump-claim-on-clinton-birther-role-false.amp.html

The Clinton campaign literally apologized to Obama for the birther nonsense, after they were caught of course

Sorry, the truth comes out.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hillary-clinton-started-birther-movement/
Ok, so the Clinton campaign was the first to take an unknown conspiracy theory (birther nonsense) and circulate it publicly throughout the USA. I stand corrected.

Either way, Trump was foolish to trust the Clintons. Trump learned of the conspiracy birther nonsense from the Clintons.

And, again, the Clinton campaign was responsible for the lies & slander against Obama, with the birther nonsense, not Trump.

But I would agree that it was silly for Trump to trust a Clinton.
Last edited by Khoranth on Sep 11, 2018, 12:58:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info