ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
He is simply using fascist methods. This for example, another method is repeat the same lie until people start to believe in it. The "fake news" method is a preparation for that.

If you want someone to blame, blame the people that invented and/or revived the term Fake News and tried to smear their opponentgs with fascist methods.

Who was that again? The modern MSM and the old MSM (The Sun, New York, September 3, 1892.)

They reap what they sew.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Should be a blue wave - thats just historical - the president always loses congress ppl of his party on his 2nd year - but I won't be surprised if FAKE NEWS predicts/calls many things wrong like that Florida gov race.

And Trump should not have become president, but predictions are never precise and a prediction is no guarantee. If voters rely more on predictions than on real votes, shit happens.

[Removed by Support]

Well if this doesn't prove the moderation here is BS, nothing does. I posted a picture of Charlie ruttin' Chaplin from his movie The Great Dictator (which mocked Hitler) a few weeks back, along with pictures of Mussolini, Genghis Khan, and Pol Pot, and a mod removed the image of CHAPLIN, explaining that images that even reference Hitler are against forum policy! Yet this propaganda smear is allowed to stand? =>[.]<=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Nov 7, 2018, 2:54:11 PM
"
RPGlitch wrote:
Driving to my polling booth in 30 minutes.

Was reading a few propositions earlier for my state. Only thing I'm pissed about is there isn't enough information to make decent choices on a lot of these. And some are downright fishy as fuck.

Apparently, there is one proposition letting the state not the federal government change the daylight saving's time for schools and administrations.

Sounds like a fucking waste of time to me and it's probably only here because of some payroll loop-hole I'm not seeing about paying people overtime, is my best guess.

Pretty sure most people just check yes or no based on their party affiliation. But here I am trying to actually be involved and reasonably educated.

Aggravating.

There are analyses showing an increase in deaths (car accidents) in the immediate period after daylight savings time is implemented. The actual purpose of daylight savings time (conserving electricity) doesn't really hold anymore, as the one hour of potential lighting is a very small portion of our energy usage. The confusion and costs generated from mistakes whenever the clock is flipped one way or another is a factor to consider as well.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
Manocean wrote:
You know what the most fun thing I got to vote on today was?

Vaping and Oil Drilling on the SAME REFERENDUM

Spoiler
Spoiler

Yes,

If we want to vote to ban offshore drilling, we also have to vote to ban indoor vaping.

No joke... lmao

Is there a loophole for offshore vaping?
Last edited by DalaiLama on Nov 6, 2018, 10:53:50 PM

Haha the media tried to pull a Hillary 2016 there in flordia dalai... so much for that.

The Republican Ron DeSantis won.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Nov 6, 2018, 11:15:19 PM
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Should be a blue wave - thats just historical - the president always loses congress ppl of his party on his 2nd year - but I won't be surprised if FAKE NEWS predicts/calls many things wrong like that Florida gov race.

And Trump should not have become president, but predictions are never precise and a prediction is no guarantee. If voters rely more on predictions than on real votes, shit happens.

[Removed by Support]

Well if this doesn't prove the moderation here is BS, nothing does. I posted a picture of Charlie ruttin' Chaplin from his movie The Great Dictator (which mocked Hitler) a few weeks back, along with pictures of Mussolini, Genghis Khan, and Pol Pot, and a mod removed the image of CHAPLIN, explaining that images that even reference Hitler are against forum policy! Yet this propaganda smear is allowed to stand? =>[.]<=

I posted Hitler quotes showing he was a left winger like universal health care and "living wage" was deleted.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Nov 7, 2018, 2:56:05 PM
Solid win for the dems in the house. They found an interesting niche when it comes to candidates, feels like many of them are female veterans.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Solid win for the dems in the house. They found an interesting niche when it comes to candidates, feels like many of them are female veterans.

I dont know how solid. Obama lost 64 seats in his second year I doubt republicans lose that many. Either way dems will win like was projected and start all sorts of spurious investigations instead of govern.
Git R Dun!
"
Xavderion wrote:

While Speaker Nancy would be insufferable, and the prospect of a "show impeachment" odious, the truth is, not terribly much will change from the gridlock to which we've been treated thus far. And you know that the Congressional Black Caucus isn't gonna take Princess Nancy's coronation sitting down, as they've put the Dems on notice that they expect one of their own to get that gavel. The Left eating their own is always entertaining. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

I dont know how solid. Obama lost 64 seats in his second year I doubt republicans lose that many. Either way dems will win like was projected and start all sorts of spurious investigations instead of govern.

Yeah I wouldn't call it a "blue wave", especially since the reps will have up to 54 senate seats. Watch Cocaine Mitch stack all the courts with conservatives.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info