ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Seems everyone is happy.

Oh yes it's gonna be epic. You think Trump was combative before you have seen nothing yet. I think he relishes the warfare and will make for some good drama.

Like just today when asked if he's calling to congratulate incoming house speaker as is customary he said "Why would I her own party doesnt even want her there"

I always look at bright side of things and high drama is a definite one. Maybe Polosi will find that one time Trump spit on the sidewalk in 1960s and indict him too. Big drama ahead.

Second one less gov does the better. Gridlock is great IMO because they can't fuck more things up.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Nov 7, 2018, 3:07:28 AM
Sad Tom Wolf won re-election. The man loves raising property taxes.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
I'm really surprised at how good these results are

historically it should have been realllllly bad looking at past elections

the people like trump more than they liked Obama at the same point during their presidencies despite what the massive propaganda powerhouses of corporate media and big tech are doing to spread disinfo and monger fear

anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Nov 7, 2018, 8:47:52 AM
"

Btw you are aware that you will be paying more taxes again from 2025 on, right ?

He will not be able to blame that on the democrats.

Except for the fact that the reason those tax cuts expire is because the Democrats voted against extending them. Please stop spreading fake news.
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Nov 7, 2018, 8:44:23 AM
"
The one-party rule was so nice, hm.....

Who needs compromise, checks and balances. Sounds like democracy instead of one leader, must be bad.

Seriously, they´ll get along. Trump can blame the Democrats for not paying the wall now after all his "real work". Every broken promise will be explained like that: Oh I want to , but they don´t let me.

Btw you are aware that you will be paying more taxes again from 2025 on, right ?

bb

It requires 60 Senate votes to make middle class tax cuts permanent. The Democrats absolutely refused.

The Republicans offered to put middle class tax cuts on a separate, clean bill, and yet still the Democrats absolutely refused.
The GEOTUS just endorsed Nancy Pelosi.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Khoranth wrote:
"
The one-party rule was so nice, hm.....

Who needs compromise, checks and balances. Sounds like democracy instead of one leader, must be bad.

Seriously, they´ll get along. Trump can blame the Democrats for not paying the wall now after all his "real work". Every broken promise will be explained like that: Oh I want to , but they don´t let me.

bb

It requires 60 Senate votes to make middle class tax cuts permanent. The Democrats absolutely refused.

The Republicans offered to put middle class tax cuts on a separate, clean bill, and yet still the Democrats absolutely refused.

This. The Commies refused every Trump plan. They will do exact same thing now in power. Zero will get done but investigating Trump 24/7. Maybe they'll find an unpaid parking ticket.
Git R Dun!
I thought they didn't go for it because there was 0 effort put into balancing the budget to offset the loss from the cuts. And I think entitlement programs would have been cut later if they were made permanent.
"
MrCoo1 wrote:
I thought they didn't go for it because there was 0 effort put into balancing the budget to offset the loss from the cuts. And I think entitlement programs would have been cut later if they were made permanent.

The republicans offered a separate, clean bill with just the permanent middle class tax cuts, no strings attached, and the democrats refused.

The tax cuts have pretty much already paid for themselves BTW, with the increased tax revenue from economic growth.

Soon, actually, there will be a positive tax gain, from the tax cuts, due to economic growth, if the democrats don't eliminate them, slow down the economy, and reduce tax revenue with even more burdensome regulations and tax increases.

Oh and if anyone does not understand what i mean, it is simple math: 90% of zero dollars is zero, but 10% of a ten million dollars is one million.
Last edited by Khoranth on Nov 7, 2018, 1:50:52 PM
"
Khoranth wrote:

The tax cuts have pretty much already paid for themselves BTW, with the increased tax revenue from economic growth.

Do you have a source for this? From what I'm reading the opposite is true.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/17/business/trump-tax-cuts-revenue.html

edit: or at least it's too soon to tell.
Last edited by MrCoo1 on Nov 7, 2018, 2:10:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info