ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Xavderion wrote:
"
CanHasPants wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
Bye Sessions, bye Rosenstein.

Fingers crossed he finds somebody with less mideval opinions on weed.

Appointing Sessions was the biggest mistake Trump ever made. I really hope he learned from it.

Sessions was one of the first big wigs to support him and Trump is old school loyal so he did. Can't fault him for that.

I don't fault Sessions either he's old school honorable recusal wise - but we are in a war Dems started and he shoulda realized that.

It is what it is. Now Trump has a wartime consigliere.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Nov 7, 2018, 10:58:41 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
haha Little Jim Acosta got his press pass revoked for being a rude little shit. He karate chopped a woman lmao.

I love our President! He doesn't take any crap off these 4th estate, 5th column lowlifes! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
He's taken 2 yrs of that boorish reporter trying to become the news. I woulda banned him first day but I'm not nice like Trump.
Git R Dun!
Journalist asks some relevant questions.

Reaction (my translation):

Noooooooooo, I wanna braaaaaaaaaaaaag. Nooooooo. Big wiiiiiiiiiiiiin. I don´t like you. Why you ask questions about my expensive racist campaaaaaaiiin ? It´s ohhvaaaaaaaaa. Who cares nooooooooow ? Nooooooooooooo.

Stooooop. Noooooooo. Stooop. Lemme braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggg. It´s not your business, if I lie to my sheeeeeeeeeeeeeep. Nooooooooooo. Gotta stop noooooooooooooow.

Buuuuaaaaaaaargh....

Hope many people saw this. What a disgusting little crybaby.

Fake
Fake
Disgusting
"President"

Good grief, be a man. Act responsible. And if you don´t, pay for it.
Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Nov 8, 2018, 7:46:25 AM
What are you even talking about?

Look. Here’s the problem I have with partisans—and you clearly are one. There is plenty of blame to spread around on all sides. Neither party should hold as much national power as they do, but they do. Because they do, they’re able to get away with being mediocre leaders at best (no meritocracy in this game, just gold stars for everyone), haphazardly pushing agendas with not a modicum of insight towards their consequences. It just so happens that at this moment, one side is entirely unhinged. When 90% of what they say—a kind estimation considering they say a lot—is hot air... who is really benefitting from it? Greedy narcissistic three year olds in suits? If that’s your thing, so be it, but understand that your credibility is nada.

I’m waiting and watching for Trump to do something bad. I mean really bad, not this shit show of verifiably absurd claims made sixty times daily. I don’t do this because orange man bad, I do it because nobody should be trusted when they wield the executive power of the United States government.

24 hours a day, 7 days a week: Twump wacist. He sed antifa bad, he wuvs wacists. Twump’s wacist fwiends send bombs and shewt peopwe wif ASSAWT WIFWES! Wacist bad! Twump powiticize massacwe. Twump bad!

Who said repeat a lie enough times? Oh. Hah! These people make a mockery of every tragedy. These people make a mockery of every achievement. Worst of all, these people even make a mockery of every bad thing. By repeating them, you’re making my job really fucking hard, you know.

Edited, because I have a terrible habit of interchanging 2nd and 3rd person “you”
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Nov 8, 2018, 9:15:46 AM
"

Good grief, be a man.

Please tone down the toxic masculinity, thank you.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"

Good grief, be a man.

Please tone down the toxic masculinity, thank you.

I´d have to change my name - nah...
"
CanHasPants wrote:
I’m waiting and watching for Trump to do something bad.

You just woke up after 2 years of sleep ?

- left Paris agreement on climate change

- tries to convince people there is no human made climate change

- left the (well working) Iran nuclear deal

- doubts the importance of NATO

- the latter subjects also show that he is unreliable

- is being played by Putin, Kim Iong Un, Netanyahu (see above/Iran) and bin Salman

- the above can show their citizens nice pictures of how much they are respected by the U.S.

- undermines democracy ("enemies of the people"), just 1 example

- massive tax cuts for the rich, thereby

- massive increase in the national debt

- failed to condemn neonazis and the alt right, he was only able to find clear words on a teleprompter after 11 Jews were killed

- stood by Roy Moore

... just spontaneous, there´s some more

- oh, lowered bank regulations and EPA standards

- helpes creating a climate against minorities as well as firing the division in Americans (European commentators started to call it a cold civil war), doesn´t care if Putin did the same via manipulation in 2016 as long as he won

- supports Saudi troops in the Yemen war

Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Nov 8, 2018, 9:38:58 AM
"
CanHasPants wrote:
What are you even talking about?

Look. Here’s the problem I have with partisans—and you clearly are one. There is plenty of blame to spread around on all sides....

Nein! Nein! Nein! That's not how you deal with the unhinged left. They'll take your kindness, moderation and compromising, and beat you with it!

Every Trump supporter in this thread has been critical of at least something Trump did. Do you see the same reciprocity on the left? Has anyone said anything positive ever? No! You only see extreme opposition & derangement syndrome.

Learn "Rules for Radicals" and apply leftist tactics back on them.

------

In other "you are fired" news:

Supreme Court: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 85, hospitalized after fracturing 3 ribs
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Nov 8, 2018, 9:41:00 AM
"
morbo wrote:
Nein! Nein! Nein![/i] That's not how you deal with the unhinged left. They'll take your kindness, moderation and compromising, and beat you with it!

You say that ?

YOU ?
get the f... outta here

I know this shit since 2016 with it´s endless lies, stupid memes, no willingness to talk and all other disgusting crap

Just repeating bullshit and it hasn´t changed much.
Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Nov 8, 2018, 9:47:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info