ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
CanHasPants wrote:
Sad Tom Wolf won re-election. The man loves raising property taxes.

What choice did people have? The pro-gerrymandering republican guy? The green party guy who didn't seem to be really grounded in reality? I don't really know much about the libertarian one, to be honest.
Bye Sessions, bye Rosenstein.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
What choice did people have? The pro-gerrymandering republican guy? The green party guy who didn't seem to be really grounded in reality? I don't really know much about the libertarian one, to be honest.

Wagner, imo, wasn’t a very good candidate. Minus the “pro-gerrymandering” shtick, both parties love the district shuffle. They only complain when it’s the other team doing it.

On the whole, my only qualm is that he ran on lowering property taxes, aaaaannnd. Nope. Went up again.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
Xavderion wrote:

Fingers crossed he finds somebody with less mideval opinions on weed.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
CanHasPants wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

Fingers crossed he finds somebody with less mideval opinions on weed.

Appointing Sessions was the biggest mistake Trump ever made. I really hope he learned from it.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
MrCoo1 wrote:
"
Khoranth wrote:

The tax cuts have pretty much already paid for themselves BTW, with the increased tax revenue from economic growth.

Do you have a source for this? From what I'm reading the opposite is true.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/17/business/trump-tax-cuts-revenue.html

edit: or at least it's too soon to tell.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-corporate-tax-cut-is-paying-for-itself-1537310846

Further reading on other sources I have read indicates it is paid 2/3 of itself, and continues to increase in growth.

So it would be reasonable to say the tax cuts have almost paid for themselves and will soon become a net gain in tax revenue.
MoveOn calls for protests because Rosenstein got replaced.

"
BREAKING: PROTESTS CALLED FOR THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 5 PM LOCAL TIME
Donald Trump has installed a crony to oversee the Special Counsel Trump-Russia investigation, crossing a red line set to protect the investigation. By replacing Rod Rosenstein with just-named Acting Attorney General Matt Whittaker as special counsel Robert Mueller's boss on the investigation, Trump has undercut the independence of the investigation. Whittaker has publicly outlined strategies to stifle the investigation and cannot be allowed to remain in charge of it. The Nobody Is Above the Law network demands that Whittaker immediately commit not to assume supervision of the investigation. Our hundreds of response events are being launched to demonstrate the public demand for action to correct this injustice. We will update this page as the situation develops.

https://act.moveon.org/event/mueller-firing-rapid-response-events/search/

I wonder who sponsors this... (I don't because I know lmao)
I'm still trying to figure out how you can have an investigation w/o a crime.

Speaking of Russia, this whole investigation is old school Russians KGB shit - a former commandant of KGB once said - " show me the man I'll show you a crime" meaning everyone breaks the law.

I'm sure Trump spit on the sidewalk or took too many deductions on his taxes at one time so he's in "busted" I guess longer they probe.

But none of his supporters will believe it's anything but a witch hunt which it is

Certainly old Vlad doesn't think Trump is on Russians side - he gave the Ukrainians Javelin missiles which Obama refused to do. Kicked like 200 "diplomats" out, cancelled nuke treaty from Reagan, etc

Trump might be toughest on Russian president since Kennedy.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Nov 7, 2018, 7:46:46 PM
haha Little Jim Acosta got his press pass revoked for being a rude little shit. He karate chopped a woman lmao.
"
Manocean wrote:
"

Btw you are aware that you will be paying more taxes again from 2025 on, right ?

He will not be able to blame that on the democrats.

Except for the fact that the reason those tax cuts expire is because the Democrats voted against extending them. Please stop spreading fake news.

That is just silly and flat out false. That law was written by Republicans for the ultra rich 1% and voted for by Republicans, not the Democrats. Trump did force the Republican law drafters to give 20% of the tax cuts to the lower 99% though, to give credit where credit is due.

If you were just joking then sorry, I missed the joke.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Nov 7, 2018, 10:14:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info