ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

I was thinking about what Trump has done well. I really can´t think of much. He is a good scam artist.
"
"
CanHasPants wrote:
I’m waiting and watching for Trump to do something bad.

You just woke up after 2 years of sleep ?

Just? Woke? Don’t make me laugh. Perhaps the nuance of accusing you of partisanship was just too much.

"
failed to condemn neonazis and the alt right, he was only able to find clear words on a teleprompter after 11 Jews were killed

I’ll address this one, because it is unironically exactly what I just mocked. “Bad people on both sides” is an accurate depiction of Charlottesville. In attendance were soviet flag waving antifa. In case you’re just a little bit unclear on the history, soviets more evil than nazis. So. You’ve got neonazis facing off against neosoviets... not quite. You’ve got neonazis saying stupid shit, something that any rational person can listen to and say “that’s stupid shit.” You’ve got neosoviets throwing rocks and piss bottles trying to start a fight. Then a fight breaks out. Then a girl dies.

You, once again, make a mockery of a tragedy by making a straw man out of neonazis. The truth would have more than sufficed—there were very bad people on both sides—yet the truth wouldn’t have served the narrative, would it? Oh, no no no, that girl wasn’t standing among detestable radicals, how could we ever make a martyr (chaching!) out of her then?

Hmmm. Hmmmm.

"
morbo wrote:
That's not how you deal with the unhinged left.

Yes. Yes, it is.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Imagine believing the Paris agreement isn't a money grabbing scam when the US are substantially reducing their CO2 output while countries like Italy, France and of course China are substantially increasing theirs.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
CanHasPants wrote:
In case you’re just a little bit unclear on the history, soviets more evil than nazis. So.

oh, why am I not surprised.

bb
Are npc memes prohibited in these parts? It’s like words just bounce off; only shit sticks.

Edit, here, I’ll reformat the quote so it’s less confusing:
"
CanHasPants wrote:
I’ll address this one, because it is unironically exactly what I just mocked. “Bad people on both sides” is an accurate depiction of Charlottesville. In attendance were soviet flag waving antifa. In case you’re just a little bit unclear on the history, soviets more evil than nazis. So. You’ve got neonazis facing off against neosoviets... not quite. You’ve got neonazis saying stupid shit, something that any rational person can listen to and say “that’s stupid shit.” You’ve got neosoviets throwing rocks and piss bottles trying to start a fight. Then a fight breaks out. Then a girl dies.

You, once again, make a mockery of a tragedy by making a straw man out of neonazis. The truth would have more than sufficed—there were very bad people on both sides—yet the truth wouldn’t have served the narrative, would it? Oh, no no no, that girl wasn’t standing among detestable radicals, how could we ever make a martyr (chaching!) out of her then?

Hmmm. Hmmmm.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Nov 8, 2018, 10:10:08 AM
"
Xavderion wrote:
Imagine believing the Paris agreement isn't a money grabbing scam when the US are substantially reducing their CO2 output while countries like Italy, France and of course China are substantially increasing theirs.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-the-world-is-coping-1-year-after-trump-abandoned-paris-climate-pact/
"

Trump: if China won't limit emissions, why should USA
This article: if USA won't limit emissions, why should everyone else

I thought global warmee was critical and we will all die in 2030. Ice caps have already melted in 2012, as predicted by Al Gore. I'd expect from the rest of the "oh so responsible" world to go on without USA, no?

How about China takes the world leadership in being a responsible world player and limits its own emissions? Oh, they cant, because they are too busy exploiting their status of "country in development" (lol!), while in reality they are the second largest economy in the world.

It all rests on USA & the West, as usual....
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Trump has given away U.S. world leadership. If you look at *per capita*(fairness, you know) the U.S. is much richer and blows out more CO2.

The U.S. as the richer economy should be able to show a good example. Also ofc Europe, and no, we are not doing enough. But we are democracies, so hopefully people don´t listen to Trump or others who deny what is happening and instead vote for those who want to do something.
Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Nov 8, 2018, 10:41:12 AM
“Want to do something” like obstruct the construction of new nuclear power plants?

The thing you would have us do, because we are the richest nation per capita, would make us not the richest nation per capita. In the meantime, our industries are freely and rapidly developing new technologies that reduce waste. Turns out, innovations are profitable, and we have a really good system of incentives already in place. Companies are given an annual pollution allowance, which diminishes over time, and unused allowance can be sold to other companies. This caps and reduces the net production of pollutants over time, rewards early adoption of better practices, and most importantly, doesn’t just toss money into the bonfire like ya’ll are so desperate to do all the time.

Still more to do? I agree. Giving free money to China does not make the world a better place. It enables China to remain the world’s most destructive environmental force. What a farce.
Devolving Wilds
Land
Last edited by CanHasPants on Nov 8, 2018, 11:28:06 AM
"
CanHasPants wrote:
“Want to do something” like obstruct the construction of new nuclear power plants?

The so called "green" parties in Europe are one of the most insane and contradictory people out there.

They are against fossil fuel (which I kinda see the point and partially agree with), but at the same time they vehemently oppose nuclear power too. So all that remains is hydro, wind & solar, which are all unreliable, geography dependent and can cover a very small % of total needs.

These people are also big proponents of helping the third world to get on the level of the first world (resulting in the same consumption level). Couple that with the insane birth rates of Africa, Asia & south America... where the fk are we gonna get all the clean energy to sustain this growth?

Maybe leftists should stop studying BS social "sciences" and start researching how to extract vacuum energy from micro black holes... Or how to turn sound waves of screaming SJW-s into electricity.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info