ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

I don't think Mueller is a bad guy.

My top two criticisms of Mueller are, in order of importance:
1. He perpetrated the misrepresentation of IRA activity as strongly pro-Trump and anti-Clinton — but that could be attributed to merely accepting the Intelligence Community Assessment uncritically, which would make him more naive than disingenuous.
2. He didn't mention the OSC's inability to independently investigate the DCCC/DNC hack, but this could be attributed to merely accepting the CrowdStrike accounting of events, which would make him more naive than disingenuous.

After some time, I've come to accept that I don't really have any criticism of Volume II of the Report. Per the letter of the law, the details regarding obstruction are relevant, and I accept that Mueller's job is to go by the letter of the law rather than playing at being a Supreme Court Justice and argue the constitutionality of existing law. Given that situation, his argument regarding Presidential immunity from indictment and fairness make sense to me now.

I don't see Mueller as a dishonest actor. Perhaps a bit overtrusting of the intelligence agencies, but what else could one expect from a former head of an intelligence agency? He'd have to be extremely cynical of his own legacy to behave otherwise.

------

Trump can do plenty wrong. Deploying 1500 more troops to the Iranian border? If he starts a war to get reelection sympathy (as is the depressingly predictable move for the past few administrations), I'm off the Trump train.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 27, 2019, 2:38:55 AM
So, you take Putin's word over the combined investigation efforts and conclusions of the world's combined intelligence agencies.

Okay, man. lol

Trump isn't going to start a war. It was all a ruse to create an excuse to get his Saudi owners more weapons.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
Last edited by The_Impeacher on May 27, 2019, 2:44:29 AM
I think its about time to round that one up,
so Trump is Putins puppet, Putin is a Merkels puppet, Merkel is Trumps puppet, there´s a country in Africa somewhere, the Chinese trade with Germany, the Germans have a meat embargo with Russia, the Russians trade with Chinese, so do the Americans, but Germany shouldn´t be allowed to do anymore trading,
but who will end up with our goods then ?

I think i found proof that Earth is a circlejerk.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
So, you take Putin's word over the combined investigation efforts and conclusions of the world's combined intelligence agencies.
I'm not taking Putin's word on anything. Not one thing.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
Trump isn't going to start a war.
I hope you are correct on that point. It's a total red line for me. I'll be god-damned if Trump gets reelection after completing the 2007 regime-change wishlist Dore was talking about.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 27, 2019, 3:07:12 AM
Putin denies it. So do you. You're taking his word.

Trump won't go to war. But even if he did, you'd find a way to remove your red line. :)
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
First off, I'm not denying. My position on whether Putin ordered the IRA around is "it's unclear." That isn't a "no."

Second, that's not how taking someone's word works. If you refuse to trust someone, you can still investigate the situation and end up agreeing with them.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
Trump won't go to war. But even if he did, you'd find a way to remove your red line. :)
Hopefully it won't be necessary to prove you wrong.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 27, 2019, 3:58:41 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
First off, I'm not denying. My position on whether Putin ordered the IRA around is "it's unclear." That isn't a "no."

Second, that's not how taking someone's word works. If you refuse to trust someone, you can still investigate the situation and end up agreeing with them.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
Hopefully it won't be necessary to prove you wrong.

The situation has already been investigated by professionals from all over the world. You feel that you have the skill and resources to out-investigate the pros that Putin denies so that you can prove Putin correct?
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:

The situation has already been investigated by professionals from all over the world. You feel that you have the skill and resources to out-investigate the pros that Putin denies so that you can prove Putin correct?
First, I'm not trying to say I can out-investigate the pros. The pros reported on the actual ads the IRA bought. Pros published the stolen emails, and other pros wrote about how DKIM encryption works. I didn't dig any of this stuff up myself. I just do this weird thing called critical thinking.

Second, I'm not trying to prove Putin correct. As I previously explained, it doesn't much matter if he is or isn't telling the truth, because it doesn't change the appropriate US response either way. Heads, Putin should be held accountable; tails, Putin should be held accountable.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 27, 2019, 4:13:29 AM
This isn't about a few ads. It was a load more than that. You'd need to read the pre-Mueller investigation report to know exactly what. I've linked it several times.

Assange isn't a pro, by the way. He's a Kremlin controlled disinfo stooge.
Last edited by The_Impeacher on May 27, 2019, 4:24:20 AM
Impeacher, as I've previously demonstrated, you are quite literally capable of looking at a page of clear language and imagining things that aren't even there. You routinely twist my words into things I haven't even said.

I seriously wonder why I even bother replying to you. But I digress.

I've read the ICA. There are things I doubted about it, and I was correct to do so — the combination of the WikiLeaks dumps, the released IRA ads, and the Mueller Report prove my doubts were justified — the WikiLeaks emails were genuine, the Intel agencies lied about how partisan the IRA activity was, and there wasn't anything else. Again: Mueller could find ONLY those two instances of Russian election meddling, so "much more than that" is disagreement with the Mueller Report.

After the "WMDs in Iraq" fiasco you can't just trust a CIA assessment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info