ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Politically, I'm glad the democrats are impotently pushing for impeachment. They can die on this hill of lies, and the mainstream media can die with them. Trump 2020 is amazingly coming out of this shitstorm smelling like roses.

The ever-shrinking allegations from "Putin's puppet" to "collusion" to "conspiracy to collude" to "obstruction" to "intent to obstruct"...

What a colossal fuck up on the part of the democrats. Hopefully the sane few left-political people in the democrat party have the good graces to disavow.

---

"US and Japan to Cooperate on Return to the Moon"

Fuck yeah, USA/JPN alliance for a Moon mission and talk of Mars! It's just words for now, but this could be a really productive partnership. Onward and upward. :)
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Fuck that shit. Ain't nobody without sin, and these stones ain't gonna cast themselves.

Not to mention sin is subjective as fuck
You both know that i mean. Or do i have to do the pc "liar, lair pants on fire" chant?
Did Mueller's statement clear up any of Trump's fog of lies that you folks are suffering from?

I note that Scrotie, to his credit, had figured out some of that already on his own by reading the Mueller report. You other poor folks still seem to think that the Mueller report fully exonerates our pathological lying President.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
pneuma wrote:
Politically, I'm glad the democrats are impotently pushing for impeachment. They can die on this hill of lies, and the mainstream media can die with them. Trump 2020 is amazingly coming out of this shitstorm smelling like roses.

The ever-shrinking allegations from "Putin's puppet" to "collusion" to "conspiracy to collude" to "obstruction" to "intent to obstruct"...

What a colossal fuck up on the part of the democrats. Hopefully the sane few left-political people in the democrat party have the good graces to disavow.

---

"US and Japan to Cooperate on Return to the Moon"

Fuck yeah, USA/JPN alliance for a Moon mission and talk of Mars! It's just words for now, but this could be a really productive partnership. Onward and upward. :)

Trump the criminal has brought impeachment upon himself. There's no one to blame except Trump himself (and his owner, Putin)
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
Turtledove wrote:
Did Mueller's statement clear up any of Trump's fog of lies that you folks are suffering from?

I note that Scrotie, to his credit, had figured out some of that already on his own by reading the Mueller report. You other poor folks still seem to think that the Mueller report fully exonerates our pathological lying President.

The message was crisp and clear, IMO.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

The message was crisp and clear, IMO.

It was clear. Mueller in the end didnt disagree with Barr, stood by his report, and did not find collusion or criminal obstruction. He did point out behavior in his report that required investigation, but to which charges would not have been filed.

So while it doesnt fully exonerate, surely nothing further is suggested either. If you are unfamiliar with the laws in this country, not having enough evidence to find someone guilty doesnt infer innocence, nor does it implicate guilt. You just cant prove criminality.

So it's over. The report stands for itself. Dems can do whatever they want with it, but ultimately Trump is in the clear from a criminal standpoint, and there is 0% chance of him being removed from office by the Senate.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Nope. He essentially called Barr a liar for saying that the policy had nothing to do with how the investigation was carried out when it had EVERYTHING to do with it.

"If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so."

Congress will bring the witnesses and they will eventually impeach criminal Trump for FAR MORE than just obstruction of justice.
Last edited by The_Impeacher on May 29, 2019, 7:23:53 PM
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
Nope. He essentially called Barr a liar for saying that the policy had nothing to do with how the investigation was carried out when it had EVERYTHING to do with it.

"If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so."

Congress will bring the witnesses and they will eventually impeach criminal Trump for FAR MORE than just obstruction of justice.

Hahah far more than obstruction? Like what? Jesus the delusions. And impeachment is a political process not a criminal one. You dont even make sense.

They dont have even close to 67 Senate votes. Get a grip. And of all members of the House they only currently have 39 Dems and 1 Republican willing to move forward with impeachment.

ITS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN. So go to your safe place and clutch those pearls, the next 18 months is gonna be long for you.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
Turtledove wrote:
I note that Scrotie, to his credit, had figured out some of that already on his own by reading the Mueller report.
Nothing Mueller said today was different from what I had already constructed in my mind. Where Rush Limbaugh was today, I was weeks ago. (Limbaugh audio via Breitbart.)
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
It was clear. Mueller in the end didnt disagree with Barr, stood by his report, and did not find collusion or criminal obstruction. He did point out behavior in his report that required investigation, but to which charges would not have been filed.

So while it doesnt fully exonerate, surely nothing further is suggested either. If you are unfamiliar with the laws in this country, not having enough evidence to find someone guilty doesnt infer innocence, nor does it implicate guilt. You just cant prove criminality.

So it's over. The report stands for itself. Dems can do whatever they want with it, but ultimately Trump is in the clear from a criminal standpoint, and there is 0% chance of him being removed from office by the Senate.

I think you're both partially right. Strangely, Mueller had kind words for the Attorney General today — strange considering Barr's statements that Mueller said the OoLC's position wasn't relevant when Mueller made such a big deal about how a sitting President cannot be indicted. It's a contradiction, which means either Barr lied or Mueller did. (The_Impeacher is unsurprisingly quick to assume.)

I think Congress will impeach. I think they will go for more than just obstruction. And I think there is a 0% chance of the Senate convicting.

It's very odd how Mueller behaves. Almost as if his mission in life is to bait the House into an impeachment that has no hope of removal. I said within 48 hours of the report's release that it had a strong "psychic poker" feel to it, and now we have the man holding the cards saying, directly and publicly, that we won't be getting any more reads off of him. "My testimony is the report" — what you see is all you're gonna get. The opposite of clarity.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 29, 2019, 8:04:26 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I said within 48 hours of the report's release that it had a strong "psychic poker" feel to it, and now we have the man holding the cards saying, directly and publicly, that we won't be getting any more reads off of him. "My testimony is the report" — what you see is all you're gonna get. The opposite of clarity.

Yes, the slightly different way that I'd characterize it is that Mueller laid his cards out on the table face up for all to see, that being his report.

Over 900 retired federal prosecutors, whose job was deciding to indict or not have stated that based on the Mueller report they would indict on at least three charges of obstruction of justice if the President was a private citizen. Further they stated that it wasn't even a close call on those three charges. The "cards" are easy to read for the professional card readers whose job it was to read those cards.

The House could impeach but, my hope is that Pelosi can hold them off and get them to focus instead on investigation and the 2020 election.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info