[3.1] Facetank w 15-19k EHP - The Immortal Spectre Summoner (all specs, hyper important for HC)

50c isn't enough.

But I changed a bit. I'm now at 5k life and 5k ES with Discipline. Now I feel somewhat safe and after the CWDT is now with Bone Offering again. Its a nice layer of defense.

I also have now a watchers eye with the ES on hit effect. Thats nice but a little bit underwhelming. Beside you're fighting a large pack, than its a nice add. So I let this be.

If I upgrade my other jewels I might push my eHP to 12k before Spirit Offering.

What I learned the hard way, Degen and Poison are your biggest fear. And I'm now Poison Immune... :D

Sadly to get the Arkaali Pantheon working nicly you'll need to face at least one 15 Boss which map I don't have (yet).

About the 7 Proj Ball Lightning, the Idea is nice, but does nothing for single target as BL only hits once in its interval. And I need it for cursing :D

But a 2nd Ball Lightning in the CWDT Setup would work if we do not use Bone Offering.

Buuuut the good thing is, with this setup I now have a new goal to reach out for and some currency sinks. Previously my build was finished with max 40c investment (given you 6L your Vis by yourself which I did)
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
meme what the 6l ?

if i dont wan use decoy totem ?

bone offering or spirit fresh?
░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════
I use Bone Offering

If you have a Watcher's Eye with the Discipline Mod for ES on Hit, then you can use Ball Lightning instead of Bone Offering.

If you can color your chest 5 off, 1R4G1B then add lmp or 2r3g1b with inc duration?

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
"
eviL_Bison wrote:
I use Bone Offering

If you have a Watcher's Eye with the Discipline Mod for ES on Hit, then you can use Ball Lightning instead of Bone Offering.

If you can color your chest 5 off, 1R4G1B then add lmp or 2r3g1b with inc duration?

ball lightning lv 1? or max level?

oh wait nvm i can use ball lightning for another 4L

i do have watcher eye with haste phrasing and clarity one same as op

oh well guess 6l love me plan was a 5L then fuse 30 and got a 6L!
░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════
Last edited by pro2017 on Jan 24, 2018, 3:44:36 AM
Hey bro, nice build. I'm trying to get to it in SSF atm. Might be a stupid question, but why didn't you mention going CI is also an option? Since ES is your main defense anyways, why not just stick to it and use the 100% chaos resistance on top of it instead of an additional life buffer? Or is the chance to get oneshot too high on ES only?

Edit: Forget that stupid question. Too long ago since I've used Spirit Offering lol.
Last edited by Banga65 on Jan 24, 2018, 6:05:00 PM
(bookmarked)
⚡ Lightning Golems:
/1902593
⛄ Ice Golems:
/1914382
Just to get this straight

1) You go for this instead of Desecrate+Cascade because of the cooldown.

2) If you want to keep your 6L, then you have to split the Offering(s) off to a different link.

3) Going double offering with Spirit>Bone seems to chew up a lot of corpses. Bone in particular appears to use up corpses that could otherwise provide a bigger boost on the next Spirit proc. If you just want max ES, then you'd leave Bone Offering out of it I assume.

Correct?

I've been experimenting with Desecrate+Cascade into Spirit Offering this league and was leaning against the Unearth+ProjSupports setup because of the number of gem slots it takes up. But it seems like you've made it work quite well.

I'm thinking if you tend to not get hit a lot, then maybe drop Volley/LMP for Desecrate for more corpses over the short term. Yes/No?
⚡ Lightning Golems:
/1902593
⛄ Ice Golems:
/1914382
Last edited by tomatopotato on Jan 25, 2018, 5:56:36 AM
"
tomatopotato wrote:
Just to get this straight

1) You go for this instead of Desecrate+Cascade because of the cooldown.

2) If you want to keep your 6L, then you have to split the Offering(s) off to a different link.

3) Going double offering with Spirit>Bone seems to chew up a lot of corpses. Bone in particular appears to use up corpses that could otherwise provide a bigger boost on the next Spirit proc. If you just want max ES, then you'd leave Bone Offering out of it I assume.

Correct?

I've been experimenting with Desecrate+Cascade into Spirit Offering this league and was leaning against the Unearth+ProjSupports setup because of the number of gem slots it takes up. But it seems like you've made it work quite well.

I'm thinking if you tend to not get hit a lot, then maybe drop Volley/LMP for Desecrate for more corpses over the short term. Yes/No?

Heya:

1) Yup. You get infinite gains for long fights or high clear speeds with Unearth.

2) A 4L with CWDT - Unearth - GMP - Spirit works too, yes, but has a "healing" factor of 5, which could be enough for some people.

3) Offerings will always attempt to consume the max number of corpses, yes. Slotting bone is great for pack-pack as it means you'll fight the next pack with block up. On bosses, not so great, but you are always guaranteed the heal at least. Supplementing with self cast desecrate or Unearth totems could work for you.

Your last bit: Yeah, Desecrate was the old mechanic which worked prior to 3.1. As a fight draws out longer, or your clearspeed increases, Unearth gets more value. I routinely clear map bosses etc at the start of a league, so I found this invaluable.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
I've noticed a decrease in the survivability of my spectres with trying out this build. I've basically got the same passive points and good gear/links. High level spectres(I'm using TVs with the proper 6L helm). Any suggestions? I'm trying to run Chimera/Hydra/Phoenix/Minotaur/Uber Atziri/ Shaper etc. I'm surviving fine, but just lost a bit of minion health I guess? Not sure where that happened because before my minions never died and I was sitting at 6k hp, 1.5k es, 2.5k mana with MoM, but still died at times to one-shot mechanics. Now I survive, but my minions don't.
"
skywave_tv wrote:
I've noticed a decrease in the survivability of my spectres with trying out this build. I've basically got the same passive points and good gear/links. High level spectres(I'm using TVs with the proper 6L helm). Any suggestions? I'm trying to run Chimera/Hydra/Phoenix/Minotaur/Uber Atziri/ Shaper etc. I'm surviving fine, but just lost a bit of minion health I guess? Not sure where that happened because before my minions never died and I was sitting at 6k hp, 1.5k es, 2.5k mana with MoM, but still died at times to one-shot mechanics. Now I survive, but my minions don't.

were you using Bone offering before?

if so the lack of block might be it

Lower life and regen might also factor in
Last edited by CoolColJ on Jan 26, 2018, 5:21:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info