[3.3] Pure Skeleton Warriors Summoner, 1.9M Shaper DPS (Videos Inside)

Is minion instability bad for this build?
no more purchases or recommendations til the trade system is fixed.
"
Boshean wrote:
So now that you suggest using Vaal Summon Skeletons, does multistrike even work?

No, but it's still worth keeping because of skeletons stupid AI.

"
Marchosiae wrote:

Yes it is, they're already fragile enough that you don't want to take a third of their life away, they don't have enough HP to deal damage with it anyway
IGN: HarroHarbinger
What are your arguments for the staff instead of alternatives, as exemple the scourge ? Seems it's not that straightforward to me that femur's performs that much better compared to the amount of defenses scourge+shield (and auras effectiveness if victario's as shield) provide.
"
What are your arguments for the staff instead of alternatives, as exemple the scourge ? Seems it's not that straightforward to me that femur's performs that much better compared to the amount of defenses scourge+shield (and auras effectiveness if victario's as shield) provide.

Femurs is better damage, even if you somehow manage to grab Necromantic Aegis, which is very inefficient pathing in a life build, Victario shield charges are still wasted since you'll be constantly resummoning the skeletons
Femurs gives skeletons a much needed health boost with +2 levels
Femurs allows you to use Kheart, which works really good paired with the high amount of life regen from the tree.
As a nice side bonus femurs keeps your golem and guardian alive better.
Last edited by Catharsis on May 31, 2018, 3:57:51 AM
nice build
"
Catharsis wrote:
"
Boshean wrote:
So now that you suggest using Vaal Summon Skeletons, does multistrike even work?

"
Marchosiae wrote:

Yes it is, they're already fragile enough that you don't want to take a third of their life away, they don't have enough HP to deal damage with it anyway

Sorry but why wouldn't multistrike work?
"
nice build

"
Limerence wrote:
Sorry but why wouldn't multistrike work?

Multistrike and Echo don't work with any vaal skills, it was made to prevent triple/double vaal skill uses, and unfourtnetly bled over to unrelated things like vaal skeletons, I think it's a bug
I'm not sure how good vaal skeletons is. As far as I know they are as fragile as regular skeletons and as slow. Also stores only one use, which makes it kinda not as useful vs for example abyss mobs since you gotta chase that crack. But then again maybe in big parties it's fine.

Vaal haste will be pretty good now since there's actually room for it. I myself use grace, so vaal grace would be an obvious upgrade. Probably not gonna have enough room on the bar, but when running some shit map I'd have something to switch to when facing some bad boss. I can see both grace and haste working together in a big party when killing something stubborn such as boss at acid lakes.
What do you think about the new flask teased today in Twitter?
"
Catharsis wrote:
"
Boshean wrote:

What do you mean by this? How does multistrike fix their AI? and how does that still apply with it not working with vaal skills? Further does it change its position in gem priority at all compared to this:

Summon Skeleton > Melee Splash > Minion Damage > Multistrike > Minion Speed > Maim

Or is that still correct?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info