[3.3] Pure Skeleton Warriors Summoner, 1.9M Shaper DPS (Videos Inside)

Wait Does Clarity give 20% Res ? I thought It was just for Mana Regen ?
"
acceleeerate wrote:
Wait Does Clarity give 20% Res ? I thought It was just for Mana Regen ?

You aren't getting an answer because it is just an ascendancy. Commander of Darkness. Just read your ascendancy at least next time before starting a build and following it blindly :P .
Wait...I'm a bit confused on the 3.3 change?
Doesn't vaal summon skeleton need souls to be activated?
What's the gem setup priority now?
Is there actually a point to kaom's heart now with the guatelitzi prefix existing now?

I'm not max level and it's like +350 health.
Hi, Im pretty new to summoners build, and i wondering if this build work with added skele mages? Its making any sense?
No surprise here, but I can confirm this build wrecks incursions once you switch with cruel lab.

I wound up leveling with arc and zombies because arc is currently ridiculous, and found a +90% minion damage wand on the boss of one of my first temples. That made the zombies fairly filthy in their own regard, but now that I've switched over to skeletons on a Matua with the minion damage wand, incursions are amazingly easy and fast. Vaal skeletons are a great for incursions.
Last edited by Fiatil on Jun 2, 2018, 10:00:30 PM
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2114607/page/1

Hey can you tell me what is the difference between your build and grimlock? I think they are very similar since they use skeleton warriors, but I want to know which is more league friendly. I am sure both have pros and cons, but I am new to the game and I want to choose a low currency build for my first play. Can you assist? Thank you!
Solved !
Last edited by Arkhandar on Jun 3, 2018, 4:52:50 AM
"
cowman25 wrote:
Hi, Im pretty new to summoners build, and i wondering if this build work with added skele mages? Its making any sense?

It works, it's just a lot less damage

"
sighlight wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2114607/page/1

Hey can you tell me what is the difference between your build and grimlock? I think they are very similar since they use skeleton warriors, but I want to know which is more league friendly. I am sure both have pros and cons, but I am new to the game and I want to choose a low currency build for my first play. Can you assist? Thank you!

I don't know his build, I've just seen it's less life and uses zombies which I think are awful in a skeleton build.
Baron builds also force you into very specific items if you wanna get the most out of it, I like having more freedom of choice.
IGN: HarroHarbinger
Am running this build now in the league and have (most) of my gear completed and now starting to fine tune my gear. I was wondering since the vaal SS is so powerfull, are all the to dust jewels worth it? Because of all the reduced skelly duration on there. Im running only 1 now and wondering if it would be worth it to get a couple more.

Also what gear should I upgrade next? I'm 5/6L a femurs right now, i'm aware I need more then a 4L.

Character name is MarcoBorsatoMyLove

Thanks! Love your build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info