[3.3] Pure Skeleton Warriors Summoner, 1.9M Shaper DPS (Videos Inside)

On the pob build, you have only 46 cold resist, is something wrong or just some equip?
no more purchases or recommendations til the trade system is fixed.
"
Balticataz wrote:
"
Catharsis wrote:
"
Boshean wrote:
So now that you suggest using Vaal Summon Skeletons, does multistrike even work?

No, but it's still worth keeping because of skeletons stupid AI.

What do you mean by this? How does multistrike fix their AI? and how does that still apply with it not working with vaal skills? Further does it change its position in gem priority at all compared to this:

Summon Skeleton > Melee Splash > Minion Damage > Multistrike > Minion Speed > Maim

Or is that still correct?

Thanks

Multistrike helps skeleton AI because it reduces the downtime when they randomly idle around enemies, by making them attack 3 times in a row.
Gem priority is still the same.

"
Marchosiae wrote:
On the pob build, you have only 46 cold resist, is something wrong or just some equip?

Just a couple of gear pieces I added from pob and not my profile that didn't have res.
IGN: HarroHarbinger
I was looking at this one seemed like a fun starter I havent played in a couple of seasons since leaguestones I think it was. how do we see that path build?
"
shadowice0823 wrote:
I was looking at this one seemed like a fun starter I havent played in a couple of seasons since leaguestones I think it was. how do we see that path build?

We use Path of building which is an offline tool. https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding
Bandits for this build??
Hi,
I don't understand the "clarity things"
"
Don't level clarity at all, it's only there for +20% resistance bonus.

Can you explain it ?
"
Arkhandar wrote:
Hi,
I don't understand the "clarity things"
"
Don't level clarity at all, it's only there for +20% resistance bonus.

Can you explain it ?

You just need it to maintain +20% res. bonus. If you lvl clarity it will reserve more mana and dats not good ^_^
Last edited by Sillver on Jun 2, 2018, 4:02:36 AM
"
Marchosiae wrote:

Commander of Darkness Ascendancy.
So there are no tree changes since 3.2.4? Are the leveling trees up to date? Thanks.
"
Hcw87 wrote:
So there are no tree changes since 3.2.4? Are the leveling trees up to date? Thanks.

None, just socket vaal skeletons instead of skeletons
IGN: HarroHarbinger

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info