[3.3] Pure Skeleton Warriors Summoner, 1.9M Shaper DPS (Videos Inside)

Love the build, but it's a shame that Vaal Skeletons is practically unusable due to the lag it causes. Very unfortunate.
Best build! also my first summonner, but what are Pantheons? i dont see any in ur guide
Edit: Disregard I'm dumb
Last edited by nex2null on Jun 3, 2018, 5:15:11 PM
No issues whatsoever using vaal skeletons due to lag here! They're amazing, and pretty much clear out incursions on their own for me.
Why do you use such shitty flask and then invest so much tree nodes into flask?

This throws me.

Also why did you blatantly ignore Grave Intentions?

How are you doing "millions" of dps with no dmg nodes in tree lmfao
Does the Animate Guardian still work? My friend told me they had nerfed it. Thank you.
Is anyone else having problems with vaal skeletons and lag when using femur of the saints? I thought it got patched out a while back.
edit: repeated
Last edited by shumone on Jun 4, 2018, 12:53:30 AM
thanks for the nice guide. currently playing the build in Incursion HC. Any tips how I can speed up my clear speed a bit at lvl 40? I have really issues getting the rooms for the temple done in time.
"
Mephos wrote:
thanks for the nice guide. currently playing the build in Incursion HC. Any tips how I can speed up my clear speed a bit at lvl 40? I have really issues getting the rooms for the temple done in time.

I'm currently level 47. Make sure you get the leveling items for zombie damage and SRS damage. After level 45 I am clearing he rooms for the temple very fast now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info