[3.3] Pure Skeleton Warriors Summoner, 1.9M Shaper DPS (Videos Inside)

Very nice build so far, i enjoy it alot... but can someone help me with the clarity 20% resistance, what is mention in the guide? I don t get it... how do i get 20% resistance with the clarity gem?

Thanks in advance.
"
sh0wtimeye wrote:
Very nice build so far, i enjoy it alot... but can someone help me with the clarity 20% resistance, what is mention in the guide? I don t get it... how do i get 20% resistance with the clarity gem?

Thanks in advance.

The Commander of Darkness ascendancy node you get from merciless lab makes it so if you are affected by an aura you get 20% res.
I also experienced the terrible lag when using Femurs of Saints. I've replaced it with a Incursion mod rare:

Doing so has given me almost 50% more damage per skeleton. I am running spectres and zombies while leveling so in the end game version (no zombies of spectres) you wouldn't count the minion damage (2 spectres) or duration.

I am missing out on around 500 life per skeleton from the extra +1 gem level.

Others have posted using the the one handed mod (90% increased minion damage), so that could be an alternative. This opens up a shield and movement skill so could be a good option, but does mean you can't wear Kaom's Heart.

IMO the +1 gems + 137% minion damage 6L staff is easily the best option. Chuck a master crafted res on and you are away laughing
[deleted]
Last edited by Niimurax on Jun 8, 2018, 11:40:50 PM
Great guide but a quick question, wouldnt Puppet Master be a better ascendancy node than Mistress of Sacrifice? Thanks in advance.
6link femur first or buy kaoms. Using bloodbond @ 6k hp lvl 88?

What do ya suggest?
What about Vaal Skeleton Warriors? Is it worth it?
"
What about Vaal Skeleton Warriors? Is it worth it?

Definitely a damage boost. Good for map bosses and temple architects.
Is there any mobility gem to use with this build? Also which pantheon is recommended?
Hi. Why not uses BRUTALITY?

ps. Is add to me 30k dps =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info