[3.3] Pure Skeleton Warriors Summoner, 1.9M Shaper DPS (Videos Inside)

Any useful enchants from uber lab?
"
adanate wrote:
Hi. Why not uses BRUTALITY?

ps. Is add to me 30k dps =)

Because it doesnt work with hatred.
"
cuREE wrote:
Any useful enchants from uber lab?

Late game you'll likely be running with a Bone Helmet (don't enchant those, as the enchantment will override the increased minion damage implicit), but if you use anything else, there's some good Animate Guardian resistance enchants. And zombie damage/resist and stone golem increased buff effect if you're using either of those. :)

Also, just wanted to say that I've always enjoyed summoner builds and this one has been an absolute delight. I'm playing with my husband's wander and hoooooboy do we clear maps obscenely fast--he just runs through and kills all whites/blues and my skeles burns through anything left behind near instantly. Great build! :D
Last edited by Weretigress on Jun 10, 2018, 12:13:23 PM
"
Skinnefjes wrote:
Is there any mobility gem to use with this build? Also which pantheon is recommended?

You can check them out at https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Category:Movement_(gem_tag). Some require certain weapon type. So like Blink Arrow, Shield Charge, Whirling blades won't work.
Hi please could someone explain me the vulnerabilty and curse on hit use? what skill triggers it? ball lightning? i read that desecrate is a dot and doesn't trigger curse on hit.
Thank you very much for the build it`s melting everything so far. I`m now 80 lv done yesterday Aztiri without deaths. With no Staff or Kaomi, still with Tabula rasa kinda SSF build ( no exalt drops :( ) - 0 problems on yellow maps. Hope for some good drops in future so i can afford upgrades.
"
predator77 wrote:
Hi please could someone explain me the vulnerabilty and curse on hit use? what skill triggers it? ball lightning? i read that desecrate is a dot and doesn't trigger curse on hit.

Yes Ball Lightning, temp chains will be activated with blasphemy. desecrate is to get more bones for bone offering.
Managed to kill my first uber elder with a variant of this build. In case anyone is interested, I've included my tree, gear, and some thoughts below.
Spoiler

Path of Building and tree

https://pastebin.com/9tdNJcJJ

294k*10 skels = 2.94m dps (on normal monsters)
2.08m on guardians and shaper
Tree

Gear

Some of the key variants:
Rare omnitect staff with minion damage and +1 level to gems and blood magic.
Level 4 empower to replace maim. Replace Melee splash with melee physical for single target.
Empower is leveled up to 5 in the staff, this gives our level 21 skeletons 2k more life.
One curse, vulnerability, with no reserve using Impresence. (I use a bisco's for mapping)
Purity of Ice solely for uber elder and shaper.
Level 21 skeletons. The dream is level 21 vaal skeletons, but I don't have that yet.
More jewels.
No from dust jewel. With blood magic, it felt more natural to have no cooldown. Additionally being able to have 3 clusters of skeletons also feels way better.
No animate guardian/specers, although this can be accomplished with a hungry loop.
Switch between flesh and bone offering depending on the content I'm clearing.
Puppet master ascendancy instead of mistress of sacrifice because I like it better. (no real reason here)

Last edited by forthallas on Jun 11, 2018, 8:31:15 PM
"
forthallas wrote:
Managed to kill my first uber elder with a variant of this build. In case anyone is interested, I've included my tree, gear, and some thoughts below.
Spoiler

Path of Building and tree

https://pastebin.com/9tdNJcJJ

294k*10 skels = 2.94m dps (on normal monsters)
2.08m on guardians and shaper
Tree

Gear

Some of the key variants:
Rare omnitect staff with minion damage and +1 level to gems and blood magic.
Level 4 empower to replace maim. Replace Melee splash with melee physical for single target.
Empower is leveled up to 5 in the staff, this gives our level 21 skeletons 2k more life.
One curse, vulnerability, with no reserve using Impresence. (I use a bisco's for mapping)
Purity of Ice solely for uber elder and shaper.
Level 21 skeletons. The dream is level 21 vaal skeletons, but I don't have that yet.
More jewels.
No from dust jewel. With blood magic, it felt more natural to have no cooldown. Additionally being able to have 3 clusters of skeletons also feels way better.
No animate guardian/specers, although this can be accomplished with a hungry loop.
Switch between flesh and bone offering depending on the content I'm clearing.
Puppet master ascendancy instead of mistress of sacrifice because I like it better. (no real reason here)

Thanks for the great input... Did you changes anything in the passive tree? Is it worth using movement skill and why no animate guardian? You feel that you dont need it?
Thanks for the great build!

I've been running this with 4 GMP SGs, super confusing with all vaal skeles out at once, but the clear speed has skyrocketed, up to a T14 so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info