[3.3] Pure Skeleton Warriors Summoner, 1.9M Shaper DPS (Videos Inside)

Awesome build. Thanks a lot. At the moment at level 81 and still running 3 Spectres with

now i got me a corrupted Kaoms Heart with those cards (8/8) and it has 48% increased damage, but i guess it is not increasing the skeleton damage, or is it?

Be true to yourself and you will never fall.
ign @DingOfFire
ign @Tormented_Bowjob
ign @UmEinharKeinenNamen
"
cuREE wrote:
"
forthallas wrote:
Managed to kill my first uber elder with a variant of this build. In case anyone is interested, I've included my tree, gear, and some thoughts below.
Spoiler

Path of Building and tree

https://pastebin.com/9tdNJcJJ

294k*10 skels = 2.94m dps (on normal monsters)
2.08m on guardians and shaper
Tree

Gear

Some of the key variants:
Rare omnitect staff with minion damage and +1 level to gems and blood magic.
Level 4 empower to replace maim. Replace Melee splash with melee physical for single target.
Empower is leveled up to 5 in the staff, this gives our level 21 skeletons 2k more life.
One curse, vulnerability, with no reserve using Impresence. (I use a bisco's for mapping)
Purity of Ice solely for uber elder and shaper.
Level 21 skeletons. The dream is level 21 vaal skeletons, but I don't have that yet.
More jewels.
No from dust jewel. With blood magic, it felt more natural to have no cooldown. Additionally being able to have 3 clusters of skeletons also feels way better.
No animate guardian/specers, although this can be accomplished with a hungry loop.
Switch between flesh and bone offering depending on the content I'm clearing.
Puppet master ascendancy instead of mistress of sacrifice because I like it better. (no real reason here)

Thanks for the great input... Did you changes anything in the passive tree? Is it worth using movement skill and why no animate guardian? You feel that you dont need it?

I removed the increase flask effect nodes above the witch start and the all the nodes leading to whispers of doom (I only ran one curse). With these points I grabbed two more jewel sockets and some more life nodes near the marauder start.

I chose not to run a guardian because I've never run a guardian ever before, and wasn't sure if it would survive, and tbh didn't want to deal with it. I'm no expert on summoner builds, so take this with a grain of salt. I also am fairly limited in my skill gem sockets, and don't really feel that I have the room to run everything that I want and a guardian.

Flame dash was absolutely necessary for uber elder. It allowed me to jump over all of shaper's abilities, making it a bit easier to place the void zones because I would often find myself against a wall and his beam. It also allows me to quickly get out of Elder's swipe that slows you.
Should i craft + physical dmg or + cold dmg on my ammy?
"
Jeff2Hot wrote:
Should i craft + physical dmg or + cold dmg on my ammy?

I don't believe those affixes affect your minions. Your best options for amulets are probably a yellow amulets with life+resist, a sidhebreath, or a phys impresence so you can run both temporal chains and vulnerability on blasphemy.
Stupid question i know but why are we running level 1 clarity on top of everything?
"
dhise wrote:
Stupid question i know but why are we running level 1 clarity on top of everything?

Commander of Darkness ascendancy. Level 1 keeps the mana cost low.
The damage on this build is absolutely insane. I was able to destroy Uber Atziri with no issues and 0 deaths.

Gear used:
Spoiler

I am in awe of the damage output.
"
The damage on this build is absolutely insane. I was able to destroy Uber Atziri with no issues and 0 deaths.

Gear used:
Spoiler

I am in awe of the damage output.

You can replace multistrike with melee physical for more damage with vaal skeletons. Multi doesn't work with vaal skills unfortunately.
Can someone explain me whats the point of Elemental Equilibrium ? Our minions do mostly physical and cold damage so whats the point reducing the resistances of other elements and increasing cold res? And why not take 10% minion life up at Death Attunement ?
Last edited by cuREE on Jun 13, 2018, 4:55:36 AM
"
Jitunu wrote:
"
dhise wrote:

Commander of Darkness ascendancy. Level 1 keeps the mana cost low.

But if you're running Hatred you already get the + 20% do you not?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info