[3.3] Pure Skeleton Warriors Summoner, 1.9M Shaper DPS (Videos Inside)

"
Reaper2507 wrote:
As requestet here is my changed Equipment
Spoiler

Helm for the Skeletons:

Weapon and Shield:

And since im Proud of my other Items

At the moment im playing around with the armor but i really think it could work with more live.. But then again getting corruptetgloves with Curses would be even better and to make it perfekt a Belly with 6L (and i don't even know which6L would be perfekt^^)

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAADuAdwEBwSzBS0GSQj0DeIOXBEtFCAVJxZvFy8abBzcIuIkqij6Kk0qmCycLOIs6S5TMtE1kjbpOlg64T38PydBh0VHRX5FnUd-R-JIjkrITLNNuVNSVcZV1lhjWpFfP2EhZKNk52a6aPJqQ2qsavpr226qbzt07XfjeA15aHvDfIOApILHg9uE2YTvhWCGs4hAiq-MsYzPjr6PGpARkDOSwZitmuCiAKQ5plemrKh9qW6qxKyYtfK3PriTvOq9NsAawGbBBMRYzLzQH9Nv04_T-9i92Qvawd-w42rr7uyD7IrvDu_r8B_yRfZI99f56PqA-tL-Cg==?accountName=Reaper2507&characterName=Knochig

helmet is 4+ex. 6L Femurs of the Saints - 4-5ex and with vaal skeletons we can boost dps and attack speed significantly.
Yes, we get more block chance with shield but lower life without Kaom's heart, and for endgame bosses curses are useless as you mentioned (but I did'n see Vaalhast there).
But it's my imho, the game provides many possible playstyle combinations and this is very pleasing.
Well i actually got the helm for 1.5EX ;) but yes it is 4-5

The Armor was just experimenting if 6 curses on bosses still do something.. usaly i use belly/Kaoms its much better PathofBuilding tells me that Belly is almost as good as Kaoms in this case since there is much +Life with the shield^^

And while we are mentioning PathofBuilding.. Damagewhise the Build is better than Femur6L (if you take in account that spiritoffering is cast automaticaly and you hafe much more protection too..^^)

With Helm

With Femur6L

Last edited by Reaper2507 on Jun 21, 2018, 6:05:54 AM
"
Reaper2507 wrote:
Well i actually got the helm for 1.5EX ;) but yes it is 4-5

The Armor was just experimenting if 6 curses on bosses still do something.. usaly i use belly/Kaoms its much better PathofBuilding tells me that Belly is almost as good as Kaoms in this case since there is much +Life with the shield^^

And while we are mentioning PathofBuilding.. Damagewhise the Build is better than Femur6L (if you take in account that spiritoffering is cast automaticaly and you hafe much more protection too..^^)

With Helm

With Femur6L

I read somewhere yesterday that Femur's +IAS from skellies doesn't actually show on PoB, so that number may not be 100% accurate, but either way they're pretty close.
"
axxidentprone wrote:

I read somewhere yesterday that Femur's +IAS from skellies doesn't actually show on PoB, so that number may not be 100% accurate, but either way they're pretty close.

You can factor it in by editing the femur to say "20% increased skeleton attack speed" and "20% increased skeleton cast speed". Pretty sure the bonus works with vaal summon skeles as well, so you can type in 104% increased skeleton attack speed to get the stats for that. I think the femur wins out when summon skeles is active (showing 260k dps for the normal skeles), though it does hit the framerate quite a bit.
Last edited by mardukthewolf on Jun 21, 2018, 11:52:26 PM
Well some infos:

Curse on Hit in gloves does not work as cure on hit suppot (only mele hits) (wasn't sure anyway^^)
Therefor getting a 5-6L Belly is the best choice
Adding 1-2 Curses to the CastWhileChanneling and only losing 500 Life is worth it actually got this coloring in the belly with 1 chromatic im thinking that's a sign ;)

If you take into account that you hafe almost the same damage but much more protection with the helm setup imho it's a no brainer for endgame

At the moment im using this Linking

Which gave me Room in the gloves for the Auras intea of the Shield for Enlighten to drop 3-4 Nodes regarding "Reserved Mana"

Anyway fact is it feels much more fluently hafing only to cast 1thing in addition to the skeletons instead of casting a lightinball for a curse a offering+desacerate for the skelets

Here is the Damage against Shaper with Maim instead of MeleSplash

And here against normal mobs with Melesplash

Last edited by Reaper2507 on Jun 22, 2018, 4:15:00 AM
Nice build. :>
Last edited by Sessvisto on Jun 22, 2018, 10:59:16 AM
Hello hello! Sorry I know this question has been asked a couple of times, but I can't seem to find any real definitive answers. I'm working on my final ascendency, and I'm kind of confused as to why we pick Mistress over Puppet Master?

It seems like Mistress doesn't effect minions with the 40% damage buff. And the attack/cast speed doesn't seem as useful as the flat attack, speed, and duration of Puppet Master. Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks in advance.
"
Sessvisto wrote:
Nice build. :>

Can you share POB pastebin ? ^^
"
Reaper2507 wrote:
Well some infos:

Curse on Hit in gloves does not work as cure on hit suppot (only mele hits) (wasn't sure anyway^^)
Therefor getting a 5-6L Belly is the best choice
Adding 1-2 Curses to the CastWhileChanneling and only losing 500 Life is worth it actually got this coloring in the belly with 1 chromatic im thinking that's a sign ;)

If you take into account that you hafe almost the same damage but much more protection with the helm setup imho it's a no brainer for endgame

At the moment im using this Linking

Which gave me Room in the gloves for the Auras intea of the Shield for Enlighten to drop 3-4 Nodes regarding "Reserved Mana"

Anyway fact is it feels much more fluently hafing only to cast 1thing in addition to the skeletons instead of casting a lightinball for a curse a offering+desacerate for the skelets

Here is the Damage against Shaper with Maim instead of MeleSplash

And here against normal mobs with Melesplash

Can you post your final equips anmd gem setup? Cant realy put this built for great use, must be doing something wrong. What gems are you using now on gloves?
Last edited by Agulha_Negra on Jun 22, 2018, 7:34:51 PM
Skeletons can't seem to handle the incursion rooms level 74 onward. Character is Sktony on my profile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info