[3.3] Pure Skeleton Warriors Summoner, 1.9M Shaper DPS (Videos Inside)

i don't understand the purpose of desecrate in this build ? what do we need corpses for ? if someone could enlighten me i would be grateful ;)
"
Anuwiel wrote:
i don't understand the purpose of desecrate in this build ? what do we need corpses for ? if someone could enlighten me i would be grateful ;)

You need them for your offering skill. E.g. at the start of boss fights there aren't any corpses
At first Thanks for the GREAT hep in finding my Own build!
I changed quite a bit and im Feeling now pretty Powerful

First important Change IMHO is Dropping Femurs and getting
a Scepter or Wand with +95% Minion Damage + Lioneye's Remorse (200+Life High ArmorShield)
Then getting a Elder Helm with +3 MinionSkill and +20 MinionDamage Support and 25% Miniondamage
(Getting Lab Helm+30Minion or 40% Skelton Damage is althoug a nice addition)

This greatly increases DAMAGE and Survibility in one Go (5Link Sekeltens vs 6 Link but the Helm with +3 Makes more than up for it^^)

Getting 2 Really really Helpful Sepcters from Host Chieftains + Carnage Chieftains from A7 Ashen Fields
These guys need blood magic because it causes them to use their charge-generation ability much more frequently. And you can Link Zombies in addition as Meatshield since Bloodmagic allows easy recast^^
AND since they usaly don't attack often they even die less than the Animated guardian. In Fact they didn't die till now..

VaalHast as Second Aura
Drop the Curse because they aren't need for Protection anymore and specialy against bosses aren't helpful at all (60-80%reduce...)

Desecerate+Spiritoffering+CastWhileChanneling+ScorchingRay
It will do 4 things for you

-It uses a Minionskill every 3-Sseconds (triggering Puppetmaster and yewels)
-Continiously gives Energy Shield to the minions (it refreshes the shield)
-More Damage thanks to SpiritOffering
-Triggering Elemental Equilibrium

Since you already have a High Blocking Shield i don't see the use of Boneoffering or Mistress (damage increase does not count for the minions anyway) while Bloodoffering is more damage Spiritoffering is allaround useful Damage+Resist+Energyshield

This really helped me moving into Endgame really fast at some point a Belly of the Beast would offer a 6 Socket Armor with only 500HP Less but at thi point im not sure what 6l would help me...

i Tried Deadodres Efigy and it worked pretty well ... 6 Curses in addition but 7k Life is a bit low...

Great Flow --> Dropping Skeletons --> Casting Scorchingray to Trigger Equilibrium and buffing at the same time

On Top of it im using a nice Lifesaver
CWDT(LVL14)+ImmortalCallLVL1)+VaalMoltenShell (Level18)+Clarity (no other Gem Spot Available)

If someboy has a good idea for Belly+a useful 6L im all ears^^

If Possible getting a DualCurse Grip of the Council Corruption would be awsome!!

Getting Lab Helm+30Minion or 40% Skelton Damage is althoug a nice addition

Last edited by Reaper2507 on Jun 20, 2018, 9:10:18 AM
"
Reaper2507 wrote:
At first Thanks for the GREAT hep in finding my Own build!
I changed quite a bit and im Feeling now pretty Powerful

First important Change IMHO is Dropping Femurs and getting
a Scepter or Wand with +95% Minion Damage + Lioneye's Remorse (200+Life High ArmorShield)
Then getting a Elder Helm with +3 MinionSkill and +20 MinionDamage Support and 25% Miniondamage
(Getting Lab Helm+30Minion or 40% Skelton Damage is althoug a nice addition)

This greatly increases DAMAGE and Survibility in one Go (5Link Sekeltens vs 6 Link but the Helm with +3 Makes more than up for it^^)

Getting 2 Really really Helpful Sepcters from Host Chieftains + Carnage Chieftains from A7 Ashen Fields
These guys need blood magic because it causes them to use their charge-generation ability much more frequently. And you can Link Zombies in addition as Meatshield since Bloodmagic allows easy recast^^
AND since they usaly don't attack often they even die less than the Animated guardian. In Fact they didn't die till now..

VaalHast as Second Aura
Drop the Curse because they aren't need for Protection anymore and specialy against bosses aren't helpful at all (60-80%reduce...)

Desecerate+Spiritoffering+CastWhileChanneling+ScorchingRay
It will do 4 things for you

-It uses a Minionskill every 3-Sseconds (triggering Puppetmaster and yewels)
-Continiously gives Energy Shield to the minions (it refreshes the shield)
-More Damage thanks to SpiritOffering
-Triggering Elemental Equilibrium

Since you already have a High Blocking Shield i don't see the use of Boneoffering or Mistress (damage increase does not count for the minions anyway) while Bloodoffering is more damage Spiritoffering is allaround useful Damage+Resist+Energyshield

This really helped me moving into Endgame really fast at some point a Belly of the Beast would offer a 6 Socket Armor with only 500HP Less but at thi point im not sure what 6l would help me...

i Tried Deadodres Efigy and it worked pretty well ... 6 Curses in addition but 7k Life is a bit low...

Great Flow --> Dropping Skeletons --> Casting Scorchingray to Trigger Equilibrium and buffing at the same time

On Top of it im using a nice Lifesaver
CWDT(LVL14)+ImmortalCallLVL1)+VaalMoltenShell (Level18)+Clarity (no other Gem Spot Available)

If someboy has a good idea for Belly+a useful 6L im all ears^^

If Possible getting a DualCurse Grip of the Council Corruption would be awsome!!

Getting Lab Helm+30Minion or 40% Skelton Damage is althoug a nice addition

Very nice, could you post your equips as well?
TY
Thanks for the write-up Reaper. When i get up to that point in the build progression ill mess around with the setup you are describing and see how it works out.
Im heaving dificult on uber atziri, just the seccond boss (trio) any tips?
ty
I cant figure out why clarity give 20% resistance in this build
"
DarkPenny wrote:
I cant figure out why clarity give 20% resistance in this build

Commander of darkness passive from ascension tree
For any who are interested, I have been playing around with using ele prolif instead of minion speed for clearing harder maps. It gives 20% chance to freeze, shock, and ignite, and with the high amount of cold damage the skeles deal this seems to work well. It doesn't freeze every mob and it usually doesn't last long, but its almost like a momentary stun on the pack that gives the skeles time to finish off a lot of the mobs. I feel like it has greatly increased my survivability on some of the rippier maps while clearing (I swap it back to minion speed for bosses)
Last edited by mardukthewolf on Jun 21, 2018, 1:41:14 AM
As requestet here is my changed Equipment

Helm for the Skeletons:

Weapon and Shield:

And since im Proud of my other Items

At the moment im playing around with the armor but i really think it could work with more live.. But then again getting corruptetgloves with Curses would be even better and to make it perfekt a Belly with 6L (and i don't even know which6L would be perfekt^^)

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAADuAdwEBwSzBS0GSQj0DeIOXBEtFCAVJxZvFy8abBzcIuIkqij6Kk0qmCycLOIs6S5TMtE1kjbpOlg64T38PydBh0VHRX5FnUd-R-JIjkrITLNNuVNSVcZV1lhjWpFfP2EhZKNk52a6aPJqQ2qsavpr226qbzt07XfjeA15aHvDfIOApILHg9uE2YTvhWCGs4hAiq-MsYzPjr6PGpARkDOSwZitmuCiAKQ5plemrKh9qW6qxKyYtfK3PriTvOq9NsAawGbBBMRYzLzQH9Nv04_T-9i92Qvawd-w42rr7uyD7IrvDu_r8B_yRfZI99f56PqA-tL-Cg==?accountName=Reaper2507&characterName=Knochig
Last edited by Reaper2507 on Jun 21, 2018, 2:38:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info