[3.3] [HC] Torchbearer's Off-Screen Summoner - [Command 90+ Minions] - [HC/Uber endgame viable]

"
Necromundus wrote:
I'm having a really hard time getting more than 1-2 spectral wolves out at once. with a 10% chance to cast on kill I'm rarely getting enough kills to get any spectral wolves. I realize I've got to curse the enemies before I can deal any real damage to them, but by then my skeletons, zombies, spectres, and phantasms have already made short work of any enemies in the area. Any suggestions on how I can pump out more spectral wolves?

Also: I'm having a great time playing this build. It's the most Tanky Summoner I've ever played and it's also really easy to "sweep" your minions with the charged dash skill. Thanks for sharing!

I have the same issue on higher tier maps as well.
Love the build. Works nicely for me. I can get up to T15 and kill the boss. I do die a bit tho but im assuming that because i sometimes forget im playing when im doing something else or i get distracted. Also maps with no Mana Regen at high tiers are super hard to do. I do have one question for you tho Acaste7, How did you get that "minions deal 20% increased damage" Onto your Sidhebreath Paua Amulet. I looked on the forms at corruptions on amulets and i dont see anything that would get 20%. my skeletons are right now at 34,800DMG and if i can get that it would go up almost 2k and i might be able to kill the Hydra, keep getting close with him. I am new at the game after all and i could just be dumb but cant even find any listen on poe.trade
Last edited by TBDonkey on Jul 1, 2018, 8:10:37 PM
Hello, i have interest for try your Build but am confused which Passive Tree is correct. The link in written guide show this: (use version 3.2.0)

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.2.0/AAAABAMDAQQHBLMHHgj0DXwN4hFQEZYUIBZvFy8aOBpsGyUc3CL0JKonLyj6Kpgs4jLRNZI26TkLOlg64TwtPfxBh0QERUdFnUeFSI5JUUmxS65Ms025TeNQR1NSVcZV1lfJWGNZ81qRXGtfP2TnZp5mumebaPJqQ2qsa9tsC20Zcg99GH_GgKSCx4Nfg8yD24RIhWCIQIzPjxqPRpAzkFWTJ5UumuCboaEvogCmV6aspwinK6h9qsSsmK4-tz64k7zqvoq_l8Bmw23Grsk9zLzQH9OP0_vXz9i92QvZW9-K42rkUekC6-7sg-yK7w7viO_r8B_w1fIe8kX2SPfB99f5N_no-oD60v4K_o8=

but from your Profile use version 3.3.0 show this:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.3.0/AAAABAMDAQQHBLMHHgj0DeIRUBGWFCAWbxcvGjgabBslHNwi9CSqJy8o-iqYLOIy0TWSNuk5CzpYOuE8LUGHRUdFnUeFSI5JUUmxS65Ms025TeNQR1NSVcZV1lnzWpFk52ZUZp5mumebaPJqQ2qsa9tsC20Zcg99GH5Zf8aApILHg1-DzIPbhWCIQI8aj0aQM5BVkyeUb5UumuCboaEvogCmV6aspwiofarErJiuPrc-uJO86r6Kv5fAZsauyT3MvNAf04_T-9fP2L3ZC9lb2t3fiuNq5FHpAuvu7IPsiu8O74jv6_Af8NXyHvJF99f5N_no-oD60v4K_o8=?accountName=Acaste7&characterName=The_Dead_Can_Dance_HC

There are a lot difference between the two, especially some ES and Life Node change/removed.

Some clarification please? Thank you.

------------------------------------------------

Add July 6th 2018:

I wait for reply but none offered so i change mind not follow guide. Thank you.
Last edited by Tsumibukai on Jul 6, 2018, 9:56:56 AM
"
TBDonkey wrote:
Love the build. Works nicely for me. I can get up to T15 and kill the boss. I do die a bit tho but im assuming that because i sometimes forget im playing when im doing something else or i get distracted. Also maps with no Mana Regen at high tiers are super hard to do. I do have one question for you tho Acaste7, How did you get that "minions deal 20% increased damage" Onto your Sidhebreath Paua Amulet. I looked on the forms at corruptions on amulets and i dont see anything that would get 20%. my skeletons are right now at 34,800DMG and if i can get that it would go up almost 2k and i might be able to kill the Hydra, keep getting close with him. I am new at the game after all and i could just be dumb but cant even find any listen on poe.trade

Just to answer your question, i believe 20% minion damage was one of many balance changes they made in the incursion patch towards vaal mods. it was there before this league, now its not. Shows up on this page in april: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/index.php?title=List_of_item_corrupted_implicit_modifiers&oldid=437732
Last edited by Xenshoa on Jul 2, 2018, 8:24:21 AM
Ohmygod I just died at level 88 because I made an absolutely stupid mistake. Killed all the enemies on the map, thought I was safe as somebody messaged me on discord. Alt tabbed to discord to reply as there was no enemies to damage me. Turns out I was stood ontop of desecrated ground and died. I'm absolutely gutted.

This was my first hardcore character as well, and I was determined to get to level 90 at least with it.
Last edited by Bloodraven on Jul 2, 2018, 4:20:54 PM
The most satisfying build I ever played (safe, cheap, strong as fuck) I just melted the whole content, thank you, you are a genius!
"
Ares215 wrote:
The most satisfying build I ever played (safe, cheap, strong as fuck) I just melted the whole content, thank you, you are a genius!

Thanks a lot, I'm happy to hear you've been enjoying the build!

& Thanks to everyone that's been helping each other out with tips & advice. I have been extremely busy with life lately and haven't been able to give attention to all the to more recent questions & update a few notes in the guide.

Happy summoning!
Last edited by Acaste7 on Jul 23, 2018, 9:04:33 PM
Can we get an updated passive tree? I can't get either of the last two to load anymore!
Since in hardcore we have to be careful, i need to understand my passive point every 10 lvls
Can you help me?? pls pls :P
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/654043825001594904/692767206391545976/unknown.png[/img]
I must be asking a dumb question... but why are there 2 skeleton gems in the build? What is the benefit?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info