[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

I'm going to be starting with this build today! Fairly excited and a bit scared about getting the uniques early. I was watching Mathil's latest starting builds video and one of them uses Inpulsa's and Berek's, so I'm sure that's going to make them more expensive to start with :\.
"
m0onknight wrote:
I'm going to be starting with this build today! Fairly excited and a bit scared about getting the uniques early. I was watching Mathil's latest starting builds video and one of them uses Inpulsa's and Berek's, so I'm sure that's going to make them more expensive to start with :\.

I suppose we technically could use a blasphemy/warlord's in place of Berek's? Going to hurt that MoM pool though.
"
Yoluun wrote:
"
m0onknight wrote:

I suppose we technically could use a blasphemy/warlord's in place of Berek's? Going to hurt that MoM pool though.

I guess there is always the option of Warlords curse on hit shaped rings, but I'm not sure that's gonna be any cheaper.
I can't figure out how good Choir of the storms is. Losing amulet slot for life/mana kinda sucks. I wonder if a crit/crit multi/life/mana amulet would be better.
"
m0onknight wrote:
"
Yoluun wrote:
"
m0onknight wrote:

I guess there is always the option of Warlords curse on hit shaped rings, but I'm not sure that's gonna be any cheaper.

Having played this build for the past month or so in Standard, running uber lab frequently, Paragon of Calamity is also an option. I just took that instead of Mastermind. While my damage may be a little lower, I haven't had much of a problem, and not having to think about map mods is comfy.
KK, from what i've noticed we lost effect of shock from beacon of ruin and on top of that ball of lightning are moving around 33% faster (they said they hit more often to confensate).

shouldn't we change to endgame skill tree and aim to end up with "breath of lightning" so we gain more chance to shock, effect of shock, and shock duration?

since now we use arc insted of nova for single target we also loss some effect of shock (42% nova, down to 33% on arc).

any thoughts?
Hello, really enjoyed this build in standart to try, there i had already all the gear.
The question is - about enkis leveling guide, where do u place his Assassin's Haste? its not shown is his leveling section.. :)

thx.
"
Darksiders25 wrote:
KK, from what i've noticed we lost effect of shock from beacon of ruin and on top of that ball of lightning are moving around 33% faster (they said they hit more often to confensate).

shouldn't we change to endgame skill tree and aim to end up with "breath of lightning" so we gain more chance to shock, effect of shock, and shock duration?

since now we use arc insted of nova for single target we also loss some effect of shock (42% nova, down to 33% on arc).

any thoughts?

they spead up the ball by 33% and it's hitrate so unless you had the helm enchant nothing changed. Tbh it even got better due to the extra spead they gave it is affected by slower proj as well therefor we got 33% more tickrate for <33% more speed. Not to forget the area bonus.

We dont/hardly need any chance to shock since every crit shocks with 100% chance for at least 20% more dmg (Beacon of ruin). Chance to shock matters only for our noncrits or if you wanna go noncrit build (as i have it atm till i can transition with choir and mind of the council).

I went a bit overboard with my league start though. Dropped one pen myself and bought the second for 12c tonight. Wasnt lucky enough to drop me a full set of Humility and then sold 6 cards for 12c and bought a bereks for 17c. xD

Some lucky drops later i could even afford a inpulsa alrdy...
Never would have thought that i would even have 2 pens by now.

@Yolum:
I tried to PoB me a rare amulett in beastiary that would come out equal dps wise as choir. That thing was ridicolous.
"
tom333 wrote:
"
Darksiders25 wrote:

any thoughts?

they spead up the ball by 33% and it's hitrate so unless you had the helm enchant nothing changed. Tbh it even got better due to the extra spead they gave it is affected by slower proj as well therefor we got 33% more tickrate for <33% more speed. Not to forget the area bonus.

We dont/hardly need any chance to shock since every crit shocks with 100% chance for at least 20% more dmg (Beacon of ruin). Chance to shock matters only for our noncrits or if you wanna go noncrit build (as i have it atm till i can transition with choir and mind of the council).

I went a bit overboard with my league start though. Dropped one pen myself and bought the second for 12c tonight. Wasnt lucky enough to drop me a full set of Humility and then sold 6 cards for 12c and bought a bereks for 17c. xD

Some lucky drops later i could even afford a inpulsa alrdy...
Never would have thought that i would even have 2 pens by now.

@Yolum:
I tried to PoB me a rare amulett in beastiary that would come out equal dps wise as choir. That thing was ridicolous.

hmm. wansnt the inpulsa the first main item to get?? ;/
Hc viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info