[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

I wonder if there is something to use instead of Inpulsa. With the buffs to Arc, the explosions seem less relevant. Do we get it just for the increase damage from shock?

Mostly because Inpulsa is so god darn expensive r/n.
Hey everyone, I've finished up my weekend with the build and it's going great! Incursion is the most fun I've had in a league in a long time. Here's my gear up to this point (Lvl 87):

No issues with maps or incursions. Single target with Arc and ball lightning is fine, once you get the habit of dropping Orb of Storms to keep Arcane Surge up!

Now I just need jewels, a better ring, and belt. I also need to finish Uber Lab. I've been running Paragon of Calamity with Beacon of Ruin just so I don't have to roll over ele reflect maps. I'll most likely switch after the build is closer to being finished. (90+, Red Maps, etc.)

Thanks for writing up such a great build!!!
"
trashman15 wrote:
"
trashman15 wrote:
Dumb question- I have CWDT and Immortal call lvl 1, but how do i get endurance chargers to make it work? I only see myself getting power and frenzy charges.

AFAIK if you link a Warlord's mark to it and get the Endurance Charge on kill?

Are there any other defenses I could use? I feel a little squishy.

What lvl are u and ur gear? I felt a little squishy until I got MoM. And used warlord's mark on cwdt

However, you'll really start to feel tanky af when u get mind of the council & berek's grip. However, it's expensive af :( i'm still farming for it

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/trashman15/characters
First character is the one i'm rolling. I feel like it might be playstyle
"
trashman15 wrote:
"
trashman15 wrote:
"
trashman15 wrote:
Dumb question- I have CWDT and Immortal call lvl 1, but how do i get endurance chargers to make it work? I only see myself getting power and frenzy charges.

AFAIK if you link a Warlord's mark to it and get the Endurance Charge on kill?

Are there any other defenses I could use? I feel a little squishy.

What lvl are u and ur gear? I felt a little squishy until I got MoM. And used warlord's mark on cwdt

However, you'll really start to feel tanky af when u get mind of the council & berek's grip. However, it's expensive af :( i'm still farming for it

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/trashman15/characters
First character is the one i'm rolling. I feel like it might be playstyle

Set your characters to public. Can't see them.
Updated to public
Just completed uber lab, is mastermind of discord really worth it when using only herald of thunder? paragon of calamity seems better for regular mapping (im lvl 88 and farming to buy mind of the council)
"
mauri7op wrote:
Just completed uber lab, is mastermind of discord really worth it when using only herald of thunder? paragon of calamity seems better for regular mapping (im lvl 88 and farming to buy mind of the council)

I'm honestly wondering the same thing. Running paragon lets you not run Berek's, which is kinda nice to free up a ring for additional options. The 25% lightning pen is really nice though.
why are you running alot of aoe nodes ? is it for ball lightning ( single target setup )

how it would be to run only 1 poet setup only with arc right now because the dps is better ?

i really don't want to invest 8-9 points just for single target because i'm gonna farm shaped burials etc for life :D

also i requested before. can you update your skill tree for 3.3 tree. would be appreciated
"
trashman15 wrote:
Updated to public

I don't see anything really wrong except you might want to pick up deep thoughts in your tree to boost your mana higher for MoM. Also, get a stibnite flask for additional dodge.
As a side note, I was super confused because I was like: man your gear is really good for this league already! Then I realized you were standard xD.

I ended up making some adjustments to the tree in the OP. I dropped the AoE nodes and pathed up towards Breath of lightning for additional shock effect goodness.
With Soulthirst this build become mad!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info