[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

Does that ball lightning fires and additional projectile helm enchant actually double the ball lightning dps? I haven't tried it. If so, it could be ridiculous.
"
FilthyMonkey wrote:
Does that ball lightning fires and additional projectile helm enchant actually double the ball lightning dps? I haven't tried it. If so, it could be ridiculous.

I don't think it does.

"
Wiki wrote:
Lightning bolts strike targets every 200 milliseconds and each target cannot be hit more often than this. That restriction is shared between all balls fired on the same cast.
can someone explain why we have 2 light pene in 3rd and 4th pens when we fight against single target?
"
raNYnight wrote:
can someone explain why we have 2 light pene in 3rd and 4th pens when we fight against single target?

Because lightning pen is best dps against bosses, but it only affects the gem its linked with. So you need one for arc and one for ball lightning.
Been successfully farming uber elder+doctor cards with this build, finally got my headhunter last night ^_^

What are our thoughts on using the new incursion gloves? I've noticed that using my current pair (which still need to be divined) and a higher res ring are giving me more dps than the opal ring+elder gloves set up you recommend.

Next stop: frenzy charge+ele pen corruption on pens D:
Last edited by 109 on Jun 14, 2018, 2:04:44 PM
Thanks for the build. Builds map clearing speed amazing but single target i got one shot nearly every boss. İs something wrong in my build?

Spoiler
"
PatchNotes wrote:
- Fixed a bug where Arc and Vaal Arc did not chain to monsters that the player did not have line of sight to.
- Fixed a bug where having a Vaal skill socketed in The Poet's Pen unique wand prevented casting that Vaal skill.

Nice
Can somebody please answer me 2 questions:

1.Is it better to use Shock Nova or Ball Lightning for single target?
2.Should we use Vaal Arc?
Does anyone know if they removed the reduced ball light proj speed enchant from lab?

It seems like its gone, Jim. So I guess if you want good boss damage you'll have to get double crit multi rolls on just about every jewel you have. D:
Last edited by Xiipher on Jun 14, 2018, 9:17:46 PM
Does anyone have any extra little 2L/3L/4L utility setups they are using with this build?
I finally 5L'd my inpulsa's (Noluck on 6L sadly), and I don't really like using Frenzy for PP builds, so that's not in my gloves despite having FA+AttackSpeed gloves.

I've got the OoS setup, CwDT IC (MAybe I'll add Inc Dur to this and something else), a well as HoT CoH AssMark.

"
Can somebody please answer me 2 questions:

1.Is it better to use Shock Nova or Ball Lightning for single target?
2.Should we use Vaal Arc?

Absolutely use Vaal Arc. I was running it on a 2L(Faster casting) before this patch, it is INSANE when you can finally use a vaal arc, it increases your damage basically by double. Basically applies a much larger shock or something that lasts long and does wild damage and increases arc damage for a time as well. Also makes you 'lucky' when using arc for a short time.

Ball Lightning is insane single target, haven't tried shock nova, but I did try storm call.... MEH.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info