[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

"
neXus8008132 wrote:
I have been running this build since start, and it works wonders for both maps and bosses with good enough gear. I have all the mandatory uniques and some half decent rares that I aim to swap for stronger pieces.

I facetanked red elder and his guardians on t13maps and higher without a problem due to barrage and LoH + Mind of the council + arc and lightningball. the sustain is great as long as you dont get 1shotted.

one thing I noticed (on Cutedogs stream, shoutout) is that we once again can reach overcharged with intuitive leap jewel. I tried it out and it works pretty well. what we lose is one jewel and that we swap a (for me inc% life) talent node, but so far it feels like an improvement.
the endurance charges gives another layer of defense both in the cahrges themselves but also in longer IC, and I dont have to run frenzy for charges (can sustain frenzycharges with overcharges and bloodrage).
But the biggest improvement is that you dont need to run assasins mark for power charges, and can swap it for either tempchains or enfeeble for more defense (since damage isnt a problem). Im still running pcoc in orb of storms for bosses though.

have anyone else tried running overcharged and swapping around some gems?

I haven't tried this yet, but I damn sure will when Iget a chance (1 level away from being able to, then just need to buy the gem) seems like a nice QoL boost.
Would love to play the build... But im afraid of Reflect... im running only burial chambers mf... is that reflect issue?
finding it hard to facetank a lot of bosses atm, just tried to do t15 elder and got wiped also struggled on some of the elder guardians
should i be using shock nova over arc on the boss killing pens?
Great build and guide, got my shaper kill last night and tried also uber elder but it was too much for me. Need some upgrades and then try again.
"
Penetros wrote:
Does anyone have any extra little 2L/3L/4L utility setups they are using with this build?
I finally 5L'd my inpulsa's (Noluck on 6L sadly), and I don't really like using Frenzy for PP builds, so that's not in my gloves despite having FA+AttackSpeed gloves.

I've got the OoS setup, CwDT IC (MAybe I'll add Inc Dur to this and something else), a well as HoT CoH AssMark.

"
Can somebody please answer me 2 questions:

1.Is it better to use Shock Nova or Ball Lightning for single target?
2.Should we use Vaal Arc?

Absolutely use Vaal Arc. I was running it on a 2L(Faster casting) before this patch, it is INSANE when you can finally use a vaal arc, it increases your damage basically by double. Basically applies a much larger shock or something that lasts long and does wild damage and increases arc damage for a time as well. Also makes you 'lucky' when using arc for a short time.

Ball Lightning is insane single target, haven't tried shock nova, but I did try storm call.... MEH.

Thanks for the answer bro!
I was typing late at night and made a mistake. I wanted to know if it's better to use Shock Nova instead of ARC for single target?
great build, just wondering is it worth getting 20% arc's or do we already shock enough?
"
EdgeReaper wrote:
great build, just wondering is it worth getting 20% arc's or do we already shock enough?

Its not worthy, we already have like +80% chance to shock with Arc.
Last edited by Ithras on Jun 15, 2018, 7:39:55 AM
This build looks very nice! But I have just two questions:
1. When and where to use frenzy and barrage?
2. Since the build does not require 6link chest why dont to take an ice golem to it? Is there a specific reason?

SOMEBODY HELP.
Hello, i have a question about inpulsa's affixes. Which are the most important for us in order?
"
Mighty_fist wrote:
This build looks very nice! But I have just two questions:
1. When and where to use frenzy and barrage?
2. Since the build does not require 6link chest why dont to take an ice golem to it? Is there a specific reason?

SOMEBODY HELP.

So you are going to use Frenzy for regular mapping it gives you Frenzy Charges, AND when fighting bosses only to fill 3 Frenzy Charges.

Barrage for bosses or whenever you need to fill your hp, this is how you sustain your hp. with tons of life gain on hit.

This builds doesnt benefit a lot from golems (maybe lightning for a bit extra attack speed),
but more crit chance its not worthy. Just socket a portal gem if you have a 5l 6s.

Also some people (like me) are using Blood Rage so you can socket that too in 6s.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info