[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

"
Shinro28 wrote:
Hey guys thanks for the build the clearspeed is insane.
My biggest issue is boss killing, they almost one shot me even with the leech. I have 4K life and 1K mana.
My gear :

Spoiler

What would be my next upgrade ? Thanks ! :)

Like others have said, your mana. Get that up to near the ratio it needs to be at. Also, work on getting your gear colored/socketed/linked so you can use the gems recommended in the guide. Having the IC with CWTD should help survivability.
Hiya,

I'm looking at this build cause I really can't stand to do another VD pen build.
I can pretty much afford everything EXCEPT the Choir amulet.

Without it how viable is this build? How far can it map without to make currency?

Cheers.

My equipment for a while. Just gotta double corrupt the poet's and get better jewels.

I have all my res exactly at 75% for the Wise Oak.

The build does pretty decent without Choir of the Storms. Just get some jewels to make up for the damage.

You can use the new Vaal skills impurity of lightning and righteous fire for damage also.
Last edited by blaza192 on Jun 13, 2018, 9:14:13 PM
can this build be done with the combo of arc/ball lightning?

thanks in advance
"
ronjen02 wrote:
can this build be done with the combo of arc/ball lightning?

thanks in advance

That's what the build uses for single target.

Started this build a few days ago. I have most of the items minus the enchant on helm. My single target is
O-K in red maps but I feel like it's falling off a bit. So the question is: Is the helm enchant going to be a big dps boost for ball lightning?
Hi there,

just wanted to let you know that im having a BLAST with this build! Started it 2 days ago, gonna hit lvl 95 tonight... it fucking DELETES T15 and T16 maps in no time. I've never played a faster build, ever.

EDIT: Build works with almost no gear :D...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HWPtvz_LIA

Last edited by danielmandelbew on Jun 14, 2018, 1:44:20 AM
This build looks very nice! But I have just two questions:
1. When and where to use frenzy and barrage?
2. Since the build does not require 6link chest why dont to take an ice golem to it? Is there a specific reason?
I have been running this build since start, and it works wonders for both maps and bosses with good enough gear. I have all the mandatory uniques and some half decent rares that I aim to swap for stronger pieces.

I facetanked red elder and his guardians on t13maps and higher without a problem due to barrage and LoH + Mind of the council + arc and lightningball. the sustain is great as long as you dont get 1shotted.

one thing I noticed (on Cutedogs stream, shoutout) is that we once again can reach overcharged with intuitive leap jewel. I tried it out and it works pretty well. what we lose is one jewel and that we swap a (for me inc% life) talent node, but so far it feels like an improvement.
the endurance charges gives another layer of defense both in the cahrges themselves but also in longer IC, and I dont have to run frenzy for charges (can sustain frenzycharges with overcharges and bloodrage).
But the biggest improvement is that you dont need to run assasins mark for power charges, and can swap it for either tempchains or enfeeble for more defense (since damage isnt a problem). Im still running pcoc in orb of storms for bosses though.

have anyone else tried running overcharged and swapping around some gems?
Last edited by neXus8008132 on Jun 14, 2018, 6:35:45 AM
kill uber elder this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info