[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
SleepyLynx89 wrote:

300 fuses?? Damn, i spent like 600 jewellers orb + fated connection ._. cant even get 6 sockets! Haha...

Yeah even shitty one mod claw is better than wasp nest unfortunately , so i think if imperial claw is way out of budget, eye gouger is actually serviceable due to the high attack speed and life gain on hit, budget option i suppose.

I suppose one can still league start with PS/VS pathfinder but its no longer as budget as it used to be ... Its super strong though, i rarely die even during delirium encounter due to how tanky this build is! Touch and watch thing explode is fun too.

I actually bought a second perfect form+Jeweller's Touch as a backup for when I'd inevitably brick my normal one.

I did in fact brick it for a bit, then after a map whilst waiting for a friend I noticed I had about 9 fuses again, popped em on, after the 3rd one from there I thought I'd gotten it back to a 5L, did a double-take and noticed it's 6L :D

Leaguestarting with the build still seems viable tbh - Wasp nests are still viable, perfect form is quite cheap to get up to 5L with the prophecy.

Embalmers can still be used as a crutch whilst getting the currency needed.

I'd say if anyone is starting this now, probably try and do the chaos recipe if you're unlucky with drops.

Survivability for me is a joke atm, I've been face tanking so many things I shouldn't with my VMS.
My only problem atm is Hunter mobs with their chaos damage - which will be fixed as soon as I can capture for Shakari.

My first Cobra Lash build, super fun, melting pretty much anything thrown my way. My next goal will be probably the Watcher's Eye & Enlighten Lv. 3/4. Got lucky hitting the 6L in only 200 fuses, and the Imperial Claw on the first resonator. The Gemini Claw took me like 15 tries though so I guess it all evened out.

Have you tested any of the cluster jewels yet? Just crafted these and I might place these next to the Ambidexterity Node. The only problem is getting enough levels/passive points.
Last edited by qawsican on Mar 18, 2020, 7:38:10 PM

Finally after 2 days of crafting, took a ton of tries as I wanted accuracy + attack speed on top of the other mods. Now to save up for a second claw .. Might give cobra lash another go when I have my second claw, but sticking with viper strike for now.

That attack speed roll makes me a little sad too. Oh well
Last edited by Precordial on Mar 18, 2020, 2:08:12 PM

Torstein - help, I got this when trying to craft my +1 Str Skill Gems for Dom Blow Guardian. How good is this for the build?
What about power charge generation?
-snip-
Last edited by Paleman81 on Mar 18, 2020, 3:16:54 PM
"
aDgusT wrote:

Blood Rage

Edit **** whoops my bad I thought you asked for frenzy charge 😅
Last edited by L0NG BCHGestapo on Mar 18, 2020, 5:03:52 PM
"
aDgusT wrote:

It's from "Claws of the Magpie" notable passive on the tree
"
Archernick wrote:

Torstein - help, I got this when trying to craft my +1 Str Skill Gems for Dom Blow Guardian. How good is this for the build?

Very good! Base could be better though :)

sell that puppy
"
Precordial wrote:

Finally after 2 days of crafting, took a ton of tries as I wanted accuracy + attack speed on top of the other mods. Now to save up for a second claw .. Might give cobra lash another go when I have my second claw, but sticking with viper strike for now.

That attack speed roll makes me a little sad too. Oh well

dont worry about attack speed, its decent ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info