[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
webster021 wrote:
hello i want to start this league with your bullid but i have a problem. I play on ps4 the league starts on March 18 and I do not use PoB only poe mate on the phone and I do not have a full tree, it is only up to 60lvl. you could put a full tree for Pestilent Strike

ill add it tonight
Hey guys, great build so far! Question for ye, has anyone tried removing multistrike for unbound aliments? Would that end up making the play style clunky?
Hi everyone! I'm not a very experienced player, so forgive me if my question will seem stupid.

I got lucky to find a six-linking profecy in the mists while I was doing one of the low-tier maps. And I bought the Perfect Form body armor, as recommended in the guide. How many jeweller's orbs can it take for me to f*nally trigger that pr*fecy? And does it work if I benchcraft six sockets on that item?
"
SleepyLynx89 wrote:
"
For example your claw beats my wasp's nest in my Path of Building by about 3,5% damage-wise. If it was on an imperial claw base, it would be about 10,5%.

Edit: My nubmers were off.

Huh, how did you do that in path of building? I couldn't make path of building account for the 60% to deal 100% more damage part so it always shows me lower dps with the claw. I only know the claw feels better by interacting with the mobs, no clue wth my dps is right now haha.

Might be because I'm using the community fork of PoB:
https://old.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/fiy93d/localidentity_community_path_of_building_fork/

Lots of improved features over the original.
"
Neobedouin wrote:
Hi everyone! I'm not a very experienced player, so forgive me if my question will seem stupid.

I got lucky to find a six-linking profecy in the mists while I was doing one of the low-tier maps. And I bought the Perfect Form body armor, as recommended in the guide. How many jeweller's orbs can it take for me to f*nally trigger that pr*fecy? And does it work if I benchcraft six sockets on that item?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Fated_Connections

As stated, us jewellers on the item till it gets 6 sockets, will be auto 6 linked.

Quality the item to 20% (or more with Hillock Betrayal Crafting Bench), but if you are lucky you can get it with 100 jewellers or something like that. Unlucky might be 200-300.

Benchcrafting might work, but usually not worth it.
Newbie question here. I have a 5 link Perfect Form and I don't know which support gem to drop. I use these in Tabula Rasa: Pestilent Strike - Deadly Ailments - Vile Toxins - Added Chaos damage - Multistrike - Melee Physical damage.

Thank you in advance.
I was thinking maybe a claw + shield version of this build could work with how much dual wielding points we take on the tree.

Probably less damage but we could replace those with shield specific passive that seem very equal in term of damage added and grab +shield defense. With a good shield equipped that could really make our armor go thought the roof don't you think?

Maybe it will affect our damage too much? what do you guys think?
Loving the Pestilent Strike variant of this build. I appreciate you making this guide, this is easily my most successful melee starter. Crafted my first weapons (definitely not perfect, but these are my first crafts pretty much ever!!)

"
AceLizzard wrote:
Newbie question here. I have a 5 link Perfect Form and I don't know which support gem to drop. I use these in Tabula Rasa: Pestilent Strike - Deadly Ailments - Vile Toxins - Added Chaos damage - Multistrike - Melee Physical damage.

Thank you in advance.

Vile toxins
"
Getsmurfed wrote:
Loving the Pestilent Strike variant of this build. I appreciate you making this guide, this is easily my most successful melee starter. Crafted my first weapons (definitely not perfect, but these are my first crafts pretty much ever!!)

pretty pretty good for the first week! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info