[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
xb00niex wrote:
nice guide, enjoying it quite a lot so far.

could you do a sections for cluster jewels? which are good and which are not? would be awesome!

Definitely want Low Tolerance as one of your Cluster Jewel Notables, huge dps increase.
HI EVERYONE,

FIRST OFF I'M GLAD TO SEE YOU'RE DOING GREAT WITH THE BUILD.
I'M SORRY FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO GIVE MY INPUT ON CLUSTER JEWELS, BUT I REALLY DON'T HAVE TIME TO WORK ON THOSE BETWEEN RESPONDING ON 6 BUILDS, JOB, CORONA OUTBREAK AND LITTLE TIME I HAVE ATM TO PLAY...

SINCE THE COMMUNITY IS VERY ACTIVE ON THIS THREAD I HOPE YOU CAN TOGETHER FIND WORTHY COMBINATIONS.

ALSO, SEEING HOW SIMULACRUM WORKS ON PAPA MATHILS VIDEO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=170&v=lkhZ2ijwnbs&feature=emb_title

I CAN STRONGLY CONFIRM NOW THAT THIS WILL BE ONE OF THE BEST BUILDS TO DEAL WITH THAT CONTENT, ESPECIALLY WITH PESTILENT STRIKE WHICH WILL OBLITERATE RARES AND UNIQUE MONSTERS DUE TO EXPLOSION OVERLAP AND PROLIFERATION IN NOT THAT BIG ARENA.

YOU WILL BE ABLE TO START EACH ENCOUNTER WITH MOLTEN SHELL AND HAVE AVAILABLE VAAL MOLTEN SHELL ON EVERY WAVE.

KEEP PUSHING WITH YOUR GEAR AND HF!
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Mar 18, 2020, 8:34:46 PM
"
qawsican wrote:
"
xb00niex wrote:

could you do a sections for cluster jewels? which are good and which are not? would be awesome!

Definitely want Low Tolerance as one of your Cluster Jewel Notables, huge dps increase.

looking it up, thanks for the tip!
"
xb00niex wrote:
"
qawsican wrote:
"
xb00niex wrote:

looking it up, thanks for the tip!

I'm using it right now along with %life cluster jewel. Feel free to look up my character for reference, although the POE website's tree skill is messed up when it comes to cluster jewels for some reason.
Last edited by qawsican on Mar 18, 2020, 10:29:54 PM
"
Krazedirish wrote:
Yeah after some trials, I'm pretty sure Low Tolerance Notable is absolutely disgusting for this build. Mind you, it doesn't increase Pestilent Strikes secondary since its just a chaos Dot. But it increases the Pathfinders prolif by 300%.

It's pretty nasty. You basically attack a single monster and then the rest just die between the combination of Pathfinder prolif+300% and Pestilents chaos Dot, its nuts.

was wondering why it's so good because it says 300% on NON poisoned enemies which wouuld kinda be a waste because we poison our enemies all the time, now i get it. thanks
Calamitous Visions small cluster jewel looks interesting but you lose malevolence as a trade off. Did anyone do the math if its worth or not?
"
xb00niex wrote:
"
Krazedirish wrote:
Yeah after some trials, I'm pretty sure Low Tolerance Notable is absolutely disgusting for this build. Mind you, it doesn't increase Pestilent Strikes secondary since its just a chaos Dot. But it increases the Pathfinders prolif by 300%.

It's pretty nasty. You basically attack a single monster and then the rest just die between the combination of Pathfinder prolif+300% and Pestilents chaos Dot, its nuts.

was wondering why it's so good because it says 300% on NON poisoned enemies which wouuld kinda be a waste because we poison our enemies all the time, now i get it. thanks

Can second this that Low tolerance does makes a difference. Still unsure about small cluster, probably some life and chaos nodes. Though there’s one with 30% evasion and 8% life or something that looks really good.
Hey guys, good build so far!

Only problem i encounter is that we have a lot of active skills.
I count at least 9 skills. 10 if you want to use plaque bearer.
Its pretty hard to keep them all up. I have to bind some to ctrl+... to access all.
Is this still the way to go? How do you handle it?
"
Schwunges wrote:
Hey guys, good build so far!

Only problem i encounter is that we have a lot of active skills.
I count at least 9 skills. 10 if you want to use plaque bearer.
Its pretty hard to keep them all up. I have to bind some to ctrl+... to access all.
Is this still the way to go? How do you handle it?

PoP Bloodrage at start of Map (Won't ever have to touch it again if you're clearing fast enough.

Aura's/Heralds - Always on

Withering and Dash are basically just there as when/if needed.

That leaves us with MS/VMS, Whirling and our main skill.

I pop my flasks and normal MS before every pack (MS might not always be available yet, or is still up here)

Big packs / Rippy Packs / Bosses I pop the VMS with the flasks up.

At any given time you'll at most be using 3 of these at a time
Well I'm reporting back... the highest I've run so far is T14. It wasn't a nice experience but I was on a 5L and with my old claws.

Now, today I got very lucky! 6-Linked two Perfect Forms in less than 60 fusings, crafted an imperial claw on a single try (after that I had to annul once and do some beastcraft shenanigans)

This is my gear at lvl90

Now what I have to check more are those jewels: I'm running a medium cluster with Circle Oblivion (for the duration) and flow of life (for some life). Hopefully we can find the perfect combination of jewels.

Thanks again for the fun build!
Thanks for the build!

PS: run a T14 with the new claws and 6L and now is zoom zoom!
Last edited by JaegerMeister_CL on Mar 19, 2020, 6:10:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info