[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
"
aDgusT wrote:
What about power charge generation?

It's from "Claws of the Magpie" notable passive on the tree

It's "steal"
Touch of Cruelty
Chaos Skills have 10% chance to Hinder Enemies on Hit, with 30% reduced Movement Speed
Enemies Hindered by you take 10% increased Chaos Damage

Does anyone know if this works for us? The wording seems to include viper strike etc but I know hinder has only ever been applied with spells previously.
"
Touch of Cruelty
Chaos Skills have 10% chance to Hinder Enemies on Hit, with 30% reduced Movement Speed

Does anyone know if this works for us? The wording seems to include viper strike etc but I know hinder has only ever been applied with spells previously.

On paper it should since our main skills have the tag "Chaos".
In the Cobra Lash tree. Why is Master of the Arena taken? From my understanding Cobra Lash is not a melee skill so two of the stats are irrelevant and that only leaves the +20 strength and the 1% life regen. If strength is the reason, then why not take "Beef"? Is the 1% life regen so op?
https://valid.x86.fr/egpm28
"
Touch of Cruelty

It works as 10% damage multiplier.

Poison is an ailment that deals chaos dmg.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Mar 18, 2020, 6:16:58 PM
"
TheOne320 wrote:
In the Cobra Lash tree. Why is Master of the Arena taken? From my understanding Cobra Lash is not a melee skill so two of the stats are irrelevant and that only leaves the +20 strength and the 1% life regen. If strength is the reason, then why not take "Beef"? Is the 1% life regen so op?

Its good enough to counter the degen of Blood Rage when you are not hitting
Why is this build not using any of the new cluster jewels? Have you not have time to try them out or are they simply not better than the current build as it is? Personally I feel like having Low Tolerance would be a massive damage boost for just a few points invested, but I'd want to know your reasoning :)

Thanks for the guide btw!
"
timmeyble wrote:
Why is this build not using any of the new cluster jewels? Have you not have time to try them out or are they simply not better than the current build as it is? Personally I feel like having Low Tolerance would be a massive damage boost for just a few points invested, but I'd want to know your reasoning :)

Thanks for the guide btw!

Didnt had time...
I barely had time to play I little. Hectic week...
Yeah after some trials, I'm pretty sure Low Tolerance Notable is absolutely disgusting for this build. Mind you, it doesn't increase Pestilent Strikes secondary since its just a chaos Dot. But it increases the Pathfinders prolif by 300%.

It's pretty nasty. You basically attack a single monster and then the rest just die between the combination of Pathfinder prolif+300% and Pestilents chaos Dot, its nuts.
nice guide, enjoying it quite a lot so far.

could you do a sections for cluster jewels? which are good and which are not? would be awesome!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info