[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

I got brave and spent some currency crafting these puppies, definitely not perfect but they are mine :) Made my two claws and felt brave crafting some more. This was even more terrifying than the claws, the claws were pretty damn easy. Torstein, I love you for this build, up until now I have seriously been on the fence with the game but I have grown to love crafting and hope to come to understand how to put a build together next. Cheers friendo.

Last edited by Getsmurfed on Mar 19, 2020, 6:20:46 AM
"
HI EVERYONE,

FIRST OFF I'M GLAD TO SEE YOU'RE DOING GREAT WITH THE BUILD.
I'M SORRY FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO GIVE MY INPUT ON CLUSTER JEWELS, BUT I REALLY DON'T HAVE TIME TO WORK ON THOSE BETWEEN RESPONDING ON 6 BUILDS, JOB, CORONA OUTBREAK AND LITTLE TIME I HAVE ATM TO PLAY...

SINCE THE COMMUNITY IS VERY ACTIVE ON THIS THREAD I HOPE YOU CAN TOGETHER FIND WORTHY COMBINATIONS.

ALSO, SEEING HOW SIMULACRUM WORKS ON PAPA MATHILS VIDEO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=170&v=lkhZ2ijwnbs&feature=emb_title

I CAN STRONGLY CONFIRM NOW THAT THIS WILL BE ONE OF THE BEST BUILDS TO DEAL WITH THAT CONTENT, ESPECIALLY WITH PESTILENT STRIKE WHICH WILL OBLITERATE RARES AND UNIQUE MONSTERS DUE TO EXPLOSION OVERLAP AND PROLIFERATION IN NOT THAT BIG ARENA.

YOU WILL BE ABLE TO START EACH ENCOUNTER WITH MOLTEN SHELL AND HAVE AVAILABLE VAAL MOLTEN SHELL ON EVERY WAVE.

KEEP PUSHING WITH YOUR GEAR AND HF!

totally agree! After gotten tribal fury and switching to multistrike support... good lord the dps is disgusting.

Totally ok with delirium mechanic given how tanky i am, buttttttt.. now if only delirium will stop freezing my fps then perhaps i can avoid those unfortunate 2 sec lag oops you have died screen.
"60% more damage with poison
^^from claw mods that are not calculated (<for all skills if using rare claws)"

ist this still true for the fork POB version?
Potentially dumb question incoming, so apologies in advance:
Considdering how challenging this content can be, would I be right in thinking that a 5L Perfect form would be better suited than say a tabula, until I can fix a 6L Perfect form?
Edit: also I hope wasps nests can hold for quite some time because the base alone for imperial claws elder with right ilvl are 1ex jeeeez
Last edited by Chridian on Mar 19, 2020, 6:52:26 AM
"
Chridian wrote:
Considdering how challenging this content can be, would I be right in thinking that a 5L Perfect form would be better suited than say a tabula, until I can fix a 6L Perfect form?
Edit: also I hope wasps nests can hold for quite some time because the base alone for imperial claws elder with right ilvl are 1ex jeeeez

just use another base and get "60% chance for Poisons inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage" and 1 or 2 other good mods. it will already outclass wasps nests.

example:

"
hazerer wrote:
"
Chridian wrote:

just use another base and get "60% chance for Poisons inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage" and 1 or 2 other good mods. it will already outclass wasps nests.

example:

really, that mod is that powerful huh, well thank you, I will definitely do that.
About the chest though, 5L perfect form for the defensive boost or would you absolutely go for 6L something else in the meantime?
"
Chridian wrote:
"
hazerer wrote:
"
Chridian wrote:

example:

really, that mod is that powerful huh, well thank you, I will definitely do that. it still has to be ilvl 83 right?
About the chest though, 5L perfect form for the defensive boost or would you absolutely go for 6L something else in the meantime?
"
hazerer wrote:
"60% more damage with poison
^^from claw mods that are not calculated (<for all skills if using rare claws)"

ist this still true for the fork POB version?

Pretty sure fork calculates it.
"
Chridian wrote:
"
hazerer wrote:
"
Chridian wrote:

example:

really, that mod is that powerful huh, well thank you, I will definitely do that.

A crappy corrupted 6l with life is better than tabula and they're dirt cheap. I'll progress from tabula > cheap 6l with life > 6l perfect form.
hmm ok, I would have thought since perfect form being as defensive as it is and a key part of the build a 5L would be better than a different 6L but thanks for clearing that up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info