[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Precordial wrote:
"

Does this beat wasps nest ?

No, you'll want the flat chaos damage roll too

That still beats a wasp nest. I'm still using claws similar to that, because I cant get chaos+60% with either Ias or an open suffix/prefix, so I keep selling them and trying again.

My junky noble claws beat a wasp nest by 12-15% in PoB.

Both of those beat a wasp nest in my PoB by about 12-15%. And that one he has is better than those.
"
NeedBlackupYo wrote:
"
qawsican wrote:
"
NeedBlackupYo wrote:
Hey guys,

I got my first Exalted last night, wondering what I should really be looking for initially as upgrades (just starting to move onto yellow Maps):

Am I looking for jumping straight for the chest piece as that has the biggest upgrade in terms of Defence? Or should I be targetting all of the other pieces first?

I've found everything in Maps what I have equipped so far, so not spent any Currency, just more looking for a priority list as I've now capped resistances.

Get a Coralito's Flask and a Perfect Form for more defense.

Is it worth me saving 5-6 Ex for a 6L one? or better spent upgrading other stuff first? Rings/Belt/Amulets etc..? I assume it's not worth running a 5L one because of the DPS loss, just really after understanding which upgrades will give me the most DPS. I will pick up a flask for sure though.

It's up to your preference, I was using a 5L Perfect Form for the first 3-4 days, the defenses it give's you lets you push further. I focused on getting all my other gear first (except weapons) before deciding to 6L it. Once it was time to upgrade the weapons, I went for the 6L.
"
Destructodave wrote:
"
Precordial wrote:
"

Does this beat wasps nest ?

No, you'll want the flat chaos damage roll too

That still beats a wasp nest. I'm still using claws similar to that, because I cant get chaos+60% with either Ias or an open suffix/prefix, so I keep selling them and trying again.

My junky noble claws beat a wasp nest by 12-15% in PoB.

Both of those beat a wasp nest in my PoB by about 12-15%. And that one he has is better than those.

Oh yea, tested it in PoB and it does perform better. My bad
What do you guys look at ?

When i tested it in POB(First time testing anyhing ever in in POB) it was worse ?

I was looking at Average Damage ?
Last edited by SkeptaInterlude on Mar 20, 2020, 1:39:44 PM
Deleted, double post
Last edited by SkeptaInterlude on Mar 20, 2020, 1:38:51 PM
"
What do you guys look at ?

When i tested it in POB(First time testing anyhing ever in in POB) it was worse ?

I was looking at Average Damage ?

Get the POB fork version and look at these numbers:

Last edited by hazerer on Mar 20, 2020, 2:07:21 PM
How you handle that mana problems? Using Cobra Lash and a Ring with -6 Mana costs but that doesnt work :(
"
tm14984 wrote:
How you handle that mana problems? Using Cobra Lash and a Ring with -6 Mana costs but that doesnt work :(

specc into mana leech nodes like soul raker
"
AceLizzard wrote:
"
qawsican wrote:
"
AceLizzard wrote:
Hey guys, another noob question. So I bought Elder iLvl 83 Imperial Claw and then spent rest of my currency on fossils (Aberrant, Corroded and Shuddering). I tried crafting the claw 8 times but I didn't get the "Adds # to # Chaos Damage" mod a single time... so am I just unlucky or it takes more tries than that ?

It's all RNG, sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't. Took me 1 try on my Imperial Claw and 15 tries on my Gemini Claw. I used Corroded, Metallic & Aberrant.

Can you please explain to me why you used Metallic fossil ?

Because it remove possible mods. Check here https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Claw and tick the different fossils to see the possible combinations.
Do you still think Pestilence Strike is the most balanced skill for this build with this League's mechanic? It seems to reward firing off a few shots and running on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info