[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Corioliss wrote:
"
RedMaddyy wrote:
Can someone explain to me what the "work arounds" in the POB are for? I feel like I can't achieve nearly the same stat lines in my personal POB because of them and I'm super confused.
The standard PoB can't really calculate Multistrike and the "60% chance for poisons inflicted with this weapon to deal 100% more damage" Mods, so you have to modify some items to get a more accurate DPS number.

If you use the forked PoB (PoB Community) there is no need to do that, because it can calculate these things correctly from the start.

So essentially, when I put the POB provided into my forked POB, it shows 2x the damage which is incorrect because the forked version fixes it, yes?
"
You could scrap the "revenge of the hunted" nodes and put in a 2 point fettle jewel in the socket near acrobatics.
You will lose some armor but could potentially gain some resists/attributes/whatever you roll on the fettle jewel.

Not worth it, since there is no need for resistances or attributes right now, but a decent work-around for the new season Maybe.

"
Not sure on the whole fertile mind thing.
But that's not a quick fix, because you would need some more stuff moved around.

I think you missed the point. It is a quick fix. If you are missing intelligence, socket fertile mind. Int-Problem solves. No idea where that is complicated.

"
Also I would quickly remove the quicksilver and put in a coralitos.
You're moving faster with whirling blades anyway.

And how will I be curse Immune then? ;-) Coralitos is overrated, you don´t need it for clearspeed. I swap it in for Boss-fights and get rid of the phasing-flask.
"
RedMaddyy wrote:
"
Corioliss wrote:
"
RedMaddyy wrote:
Can someone explain to me what the "work arounds" in the POB are for? I feel like I can't achieve nearly the same stat lines in my personal POB because of them and I'm super confused.
The standard PoB can't really calculate Multistrike and the "60% chance for poisons inflicted with this weapon to deal 100% more damage" Mods, so you have to modify some items to get a more accurate DPS number.

If you use the forked PoB (PoB Community) there is no need to do that, because it can calculate these things correctly from the start.

So essentially, when I put the POB provided into my forked POB, it shows 2x the damage which is incorrect because the forked version fixes it, yes?
If you do the workaround in the forked PoB the DPS number will be way too high, since you essentially add those damage multipliers twice (once manually, once automatically calulated).

So yeah, delete the workarounds if you have the forked PoB.
"
Vennto wrote:
"
You could scrap the "revenge of the hunted" nodes and put in a 2 point fettle jewel in the socket near acrobatics.
You will lose some armor but could potentially gain some resists/attributes/whatever you roll on the fettle jewel.

Not worth it, since there is no need for resistances or attributes right now, but a decent work-around for the new season Maybe.

Well, with the gained resistances/attributes, you could swap out resistances elsewhere for more damage/defences. Aka min/maxing.

"
Vennto wrote:
"
Not sure on the whole fertile mind thing.
But that's not a quick fix, because you would need some more stuff moved around.

I think you missed the point. It is a quick fix. If you are missing intelligence, socket fertile mind. Int-Problem solves. No idea where that is complicated.
Not really convinced on the fertile mind. Would rather have a max life/dmg/resist/whatever jewel in there. I can get some int elsewhere on gear, I can't get some of the jewel stuff (like max life) elsewhere.

"
Vennto wrote:
"
Also I would quickly remove the quicksilver and put in a coralitos.
You're moving faster with whirling blades anyway.

And how will I be curse Immune then? ;-) Coralitos is overrated, you don´t need it for clearspeed. I swap it in for Boss-fights and get rid of the phasing-flask.
By getting "of warding" on your other "of adrenaline" flask?
Personally I don't think Coralito's is overrated, when you're doing the high-end stuff (late wave simulacrums, double/triple beyond delirium orbed maps). Especially when you compare it to movement speed flasks... but hey, may be you don't like using whirling blades. You do have it though and it's your only source of fortify, so might as well use it.

Everyone has their way of doing the build anyway, just pointing out what I see and would do different.
just wanted to share one of many deathless Awakener 8 kills

https://youtu.be/cEHk6cI3qjY
"
just wanted to share one of many deathless Awakener 8 kills

https://youtu.be/cEHk6cI3qjY

What's with attack speed though? :D
"

Fortify in main links instead of multistrike.
"
"

Fortify in main links instead of multistrike.

Better remove Unbound Ailments for Fortify and keep Multistrike.
"

I disagree. I'm scaling bigger poisons per hit which means juicier pestilent strike explosions (especially with low tolerance). I don't see the appeal in multistrike and never liked it since the rework.
"
"

I disagree. I'm scaling bigger poisons per hit which means juicier pestilent strike explosions (especially with low tolerance). I don't see the appeal in multistrike and never liked it since the rework.

Oke then :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info