[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
"

Better remove Unbound Ailments for Fortify and keep Multistrike.

I disagree. I'm scaling bigger poisons per hit which means juicier pestilent strike explosions (especially with low tolerance). I don't see the appeal in multistrike and never liked it since the rework.
]

I dont think thats how it works. Attack speed is the scaling. I mean that Sirius fight was way too many mechanics. I'm not trying toot my own horn, since we are all playing the same exact character with almost identical builds, but here is a Sirius I killed 2 weeks ago. I've made gear improvements since then, but I've stopped recording everything. I dont even think I have awakened multistrike in that vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CZAnaCG0CE

Look how much faster he dies. You need the attack speed from multistrike to stack the poisons faster.
Last edited by Destructodave on May 13, 2020, 7:33:08 PM
"
Destructodave wrote:

I dont think thats how it works. Attack speed is the scaling. I mean that Sirius fight was way too many mechanics. I'm not trying toot my own horn, since we are all playing the same exact character with almost identical builds, but here is a Sirius I killed 2 weeks ago. I've made gear improvements since then, but I've stopped recording everything. I dont even think I have awakened multistrike in that vid.

Look how much faster he dies. You need the attack speed from multistrike to stack the poisons faster.

Probably should have mentioned I'm not using growing agony.
"
"
Destructodave wrote:

Probably should have mentioned I'm not using growing agony.
Damn you cut a LOT of damage from this build. Not only that, the Attack Speed from Multistrike is just a huge quality of life. I couldn't imagine playing like that, it looks so sluggish.
I really don't get why you would hinder yourself so much on purpose, but I guess it's more of a challenge this way. Not much to dodge when the boss dies in 3-5 seconds.
"
"
"

Better remove Unbound Ailments for Fortify and keep Multistrike.

I disagree. I'm scaling bigger poisons per hit which means juicier pestilent strike explosions (especially with low tolerance). I don't see the appeal in multistrike and never liked it since the rework.

Oke then :)

Like they said, it doesnt work like that.

Pestilent explosion is based on remaining chaos damage on primary target, which means total poison dps * number of poisons.
Can anyone help with my char? Farbeyondtoxic . I know i need to buy Hunter orb for helmet and go for ev base hrlmet. I need to quality upgrade gems. And i should get watcher eye. What else should i upgrade? I feel squishy sometimes. I love the build i dont think i had this much fun since betrayal deaths oath occultist. Sorry for my poor english
"
Can anyone help with my char? Farbeyondtoxic . I know i need to buy Hunter orb for helmet and go for ev base hrlmet. I need to quality upgrade gems. And i should get watcher eye. What else should i upgrade? I feel squishy sometimes. I love the build i dont think i had this much fun since betrayal deaths oath occultist. Sorry for my poor english
I don't recommend going for a hunter helmet until you have most of your other stuff figured out. With the fossil crafting changes the -9 to x resistance helmets have become luxury items.
In your case a watcher's eye is probably the next best thing to go for.
Other things to look out for:
-Witchfire brew! Super important. The curse is responsible for a LOT of this builds damage. Atziris doesnt give you any damage since you deal neither phys nor elemental damage.
-Ring with accuracy
-Amulet with chaos dot multiplier
-one of these with free prefix for -9 mana cost craft (helps a lot)

Those should be the biggest things. After that you can start to get into influenced helm and maybe belt. Get better boots etc. But definitely fix the flask first.
Thx! The flask is my mistake ofc i was too pumped up when i was buying stuff i guess since the first char i ever wanted to Play was Viper strike with claws but its was long ago and it didnt work out. When i saw this build it was destiny 😁 i will try to go watcher with low tolerance probably
Since the league is near the end i try to find something different

Is quite fun and safe, if i could get a +1 curse amulet is near perfection
"
Redvex wrote:

Is quite fun and safe, if i could get a +1 curse amulet is near perfection

Maybe try annointing Whispers of Doom?
"
Yalpe wrote:
"
Redvex wrote: