[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

I can see "Net Life Regen: -152.5" in PathOfBuilding.

Please help to understand it. (It is highlighted red.)

What negative Net Life Regen (= Degen) is acceptable? Why?
"
From that point it's a zoom zoom leveling.

What they mean "zoom zoom leveling"?

(Sorry, I could not find answer for this general question elsewhere.)

"
You will have to use freeze immunity flask until you finish Uber Lab.

Why?
Which Labyrinth you mean?

(A blind guess) because of
"
4. Master Alchemist
Immune to Elemental Ailments during any Flask Effect

?

A side question: what does this mean? Will I be immune to Elemental Ailments (possibly at the cost of constantly pressing, at regular intervals, flask buttons), or not (possibly because the flasks drain soon)?
Last edited by Jhssutrx on Jan 2, 2020, 6:12:18 PM
"
just crafted

I want to annul mana but knowing my luck ill lose something useful.

Nice! The mana actually isn't too bad for this build since we're kind of short on it to begin with. Though I haven't checked your other gear so maybe it is completely useless to you.
"
JayCy wrote:
"
just crafted

I want to annul mana but knowing my luck ill lose something useful.

Nice! The mana actually isn't too bad for this build since we're kind of short on it to begin with. Though I haven't checked your other gear so maybe it is completely useless to you.

Do not annul anything! If you are not happy with it, sell it!
so have been fiddling with the build quite a lot, sirus down with cobra lash. You can basically just stand in front of him and whack at him, just dodge the die die die and meteor and you are golden.

my question is now this. Why don't we scale any crit multi and crit chance with the build, wouldn't that be serious damage boost for the build considering we have perfect agony? Also capping resist with Headhunter is a bitch on this build when using circle of nostalgia. I consider selling
and just get another pair with chaos res and a 2nd ring with chaos res and call it a day
Pastebin links are dead.
"
"
CefkaPalazzo wrote:
As someone who plans on swapping between the skills often, would it be a good idea for me to get one claw with level 10 Despair on hit? I realize this means I lose 6% chaos penetration compared to Witchfire, but it also means I don't have to be in melee range to use it. Not to mention giving me a slot for another defensive flask.

If you have that mod good if you don't it's ok.
Witchfire brew is a stibnite flask and you wan't to use that smoke cloud vs bosses, so stay in melee range (yeah even with ranged skills) when your VMS is up no prob. It also gives increased evasion.
While mapping it doesn't matter. Trash dies fast anyway.

Would you happen to know if I used Witchfire but have level 10 on a claw if it would overwrite the level 21? I'd just use both if not. Otherwise I can just use a different stibnite flask with some enhanced mods.
"
GrimPampa wrote:
Just wanna thank you for your build !

I play poe for 5 years now, and this build is certainly one of my favorite !

I cleaned everything with it. A great thanks & good job !

Tyvm Sir!
Being commended from a veteran is an honor. :D
"
ArkamHatchet wrote:
so have been fiddling with the build quite a lot, sirus down with cobra lash. You can basically just stand in front of him and whack at him, just dodge the die die die and meteor and you are golden.

my question is now this. Why don't we scale any crit multi and crit chance with the build, wouldn't that be serious damage boost for the build considering we have perfect agony? Also capping resist with Headhunter is a bitch on this build when using circle of nostalgia. I consider selling
and just get another pair with chaos res and a 2nd ring with chaos res and call it a day

loled xD

It's not worth scaling crit and crit multi on a Pathfinder. That's meant for Assassins.

Now imagine how it would be without all free res from the passive tree xD Yeah just go with rare stuff. It's better but also more expensive.

Congrats on "whacking" Sirius! xD
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jan 2, 2020, 7:46:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info