[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Lekker_Pain wrote:
Pastebin links are dead.

Just checked, everything is fine.
"
CefkaPalazzo wrote:
"
"
CefkaPalazzo wrote:
As someone who plans on swapping between the skills often, would it be a good idea for me to get one claw with level 10 Despair on hit? I realize this means I lose 6% chaos penetration compared to Witchfire, but it also means I don't have to be in melee range to use it. Not to mention giving me a slot for another defensive flask.

If you have that mod good if you don't it's ok.
Witchfire brew is a stibnite flask and you wan't to use that smoke cloud vs bosses, so stay in melee range (yeah even with ranged skills) when your VMS is up no prob. It also gives increased evasion.
While mapping it doesn't matter. Trash dies fast anyway.

Would you happen to know if I used Witchfire but have level 10 on a claw if it would overwrite the level 21? I'd just use both if not. Otherwise I can just use a different stibnite flask with some enhanced mods.

Yes, i believe it's overridden by higher level curse.
i cant get any of the pastebins to work, says This page is no longer available. It has either expired, been removed by its creator, or removed by one of the Pastebin staff.
"
"
Lekker_Pain wrote:
Pastebin links are dead.

I'm not sure

"This page has been removed!
This page is no longer available. It has either expired, been removed by its creator, or removed by one of the Pastebin staff."

You still most likely have a cached version.
Last edited by Lekker_Pain on Jan 2, 2020, 8:10:10 PM
"
Jhssutrx wrote:

(A blind guess) because of
"
4. Master Alchemist
Immune to Elemental Ailments during any Flask Effect

?

A side question: what does this mean? Will I be immune to Elemental Ailments (possibly at the cost of constantly pressing, at regular intervals, flask buttons), or not (possibly because the flasks drain soon)?
You should have a flask effect up all the time as a pathfinder. You should regularly use them. One of the passives of pathfinder is flasks regen on their own.

"
Jhssutrx wrote:
I can see "Net Life Regen: -152.5" in PathOfBuilding.

Please help to understand it. (It is highlighted red.)

What negative Net Life Regen (= Degen) is acceptable? Why?
Do you have Bloodrage enabled? If yes that drains some of your life but you're meant to leech it back from hitting mobs. In cases where it's bad to use (let's say running through lab traps) just don't enable it.
"
i cant get any of the pastebins to work, says This page is no longer available. It has either expired, been removed by its creator, or removed by one of the Pastebin staff.

"
Lekker_Pain wrote:
"
"
Lekker_Pain wrote:
Pastebin links are dead.

I'm not sure

"This page has been removed!
This page is no longer available. It has either expired, been removed by its creator, or removed by one of the Pastebin staff."

You still most likely have a cached version.

It can't be either of those because i copy\paste the links from the main page and my PoB pulls the data from the pastebin site.
Btw where does it say that? PoB just prompts error while loading if the link is bad.

Anyway here are the new pastebins

ranged: https://pastebin.com/VZ0SxsVm
*for Venom Gyre you take Piercing Shot notable before you get amulet anointment and then respec those passives. VG sucks without pierce...

melee: https://pastebin.com/6W8ua7td
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jan 2, 2020, 8:30:44 PM
I'm only level 75, and so far only have 4k health, but I am very impressed with this build. Sold two characters to make this one and will definitely be using this to finish out the league. I got extremely lucky with an annulment on my amulet, and decided to go with a level 10 Wither on one claw should I decide to switch to ranged.

Also, dropped Vaal Haste for Plague Bearer for no other reason than I enjoy the skill, even if the damage is mediocre end game.

Last edited by CefkaPalazzo on Jan 2, 2020, 10:09:55 PM
can't craft anything else on this? I followed the instructions.

Last edited by dmitriya1 on Jan 3, 2020, 2:24:03 AM
This build is absolutly fucking brutal. I have wanted to do something with chaos damage a long time ago and seeing that this build uses 4 skill it makes it 4 times the fun. Only level 38 but I can see how much fun this will be.
IGN: Teeborg
"
can't craft anything else on this? I followed the instructions.

You do realise multicraft got changed in 3.9?

Edit: maybe scour and start from 0, I dunno. Sry. Use more affixes before multi (if you even craft multi on it tbh), since you can only craft 3 including multi (that means: multi + 2 crafts)
Last edited by Molrix666 on Jan 3, 2020, 5:05:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info