[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Another big value Jewel you could add to the gearing ideas list is a Very Large Thread of Hope. It lets you pick up a +30 INT node, Revenge of the Hunted, Heart of Oak, Hunter's Gambit and Swift Venoms which is an absolutely insane amount of value. The -Res isn't that bad to deal with either; a normal jewel with +10% AllRes can counter most/all of the effect, and Threads of Hope aren't too pricey either compared to a Brutal Restraint or Lethal Pride.
what are some budget options to use before 6l perfect form while maintaining defences? also is there a need to change the tree for this?
Last edited by Karathis on Jan 3, 2020, 5:49:32 AM
I just used a 6-link with a decent 80+ life roll and two resists that I needed until I saved up for my 6-link Perfect Form. No Perfect Form just means you don't run Arctic Armor and have a somewhat weaker Molten Shell/VMS - find a corrupted (or uncorrupted if that's your thing) 6-link with the colors you want and some useful stats.

The real meat of Perfect Form's defense comes from the bonus armor via evasion and free Arctic Armor. It's not too hard to match up with it using a rare.
"
I just used a 6-link with a decent 80+ life roll and two resists that I needed until I saved up for my 6-link Perfect Form. No Perfect Form just means you don't run Arctic Armor and have a somewhat weaker Molten Shell/VMS - find a corrupted (or uncorrupted if that's your thing) 6-link with the colors you want and some useful stats.

The real meat of Perfect Form's defense comes from the bonus armor via evasion and free Arctic Armor. It's not too hard to match up with it using a rare.

awesome thanks! how about the weapons? i was talking to my friend about this and he said poison weapons are stupidly expensive to have some mediocre performance which i disagreed with.
"
can't craft anything else on this? I followed the instructions.

God fucking damn :( I fucked it up.
You can still use it, it's a nice dps boost. If you want ill give you 2-3ex in std. :(
I'm rly sorry for this. I updated the amulet part now.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jan 3, 2020, 6:55:37 AM
"
CefkaPalazzo wrote:
I'm only level 75, and so far only have 4k health, but I am very impressed with this build. Sold two characters to make this one and will definitely be using this to finish out the league. I got extremely lucky with an annulment on my amulet, and decided to go with a level 10 Wither on one claw should I decide to switch to ranged.

Also, dropped Vaal Haste for Plague Bearer for no other reason than I enjoy the skill, even if the damage is mediocre end game.

Spoiler

tnx for the feedback, glad you are doing great! Ammy is nice! :)

"
Teeborg wrote:
This build is absolutly fucking brutal. I have wanted to do something with chaos damage a long time ago and seeing that this build uses 4 skill it makes it 4 times the fun. Only level 38 but I can see how much fun this will be.

Keep going ;)

"
Another big value Jewel you could add to the gearing ideas list is a Very Large Thread of Hope. It lets you pick up a +30 INT node, Revenge of the Hunted, Heart of Oak, Hunter's Gambit and Swift Venoms which is an absolutely insane amount of value. The -Res isn't that bad to deal with either; a normal jewel with +10% AllRes can counter most/all of the effect, and Threads of Hope aren't too pricey either compared to a Brutal Restraint or Lethal Pride.

I saw the jewel, I just can't see the radius in PoB so I don't know what very large area can reach. :/ will buy one just to see what can it reach. tnx for the contribution! :)

"
Karathis wrote:

awesome thanks! how about the weapons? i was talking to my friend about this and he said poison weapons are stupidly expensive to have some mediocre performance which i disagreed with.

You can craft intermediate claws with aberrant, corroded and metallic with Powerful reso. Try to farm fossils yourself.
does the build struggle with accuracy since you want 300+ accuracy on rings?
"
Karathis wrote:
does the build struggle with accuracy since you want 300+ accuracy on rings?

Y, accuracy is mandatory.
i have a CA raider build i might want to convert to this however i dont know how expensive itll be and if itll be more worth to just make a new character or convert it.
Last edited by Karathis on Jan 3, 2020, 7:31:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info