[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Thanks for the guide!

I was wondering why do you use vortex + bonechill on your cwdt instead of enfeeble or temp chains?

Tortstien - sell or keep? It adds 1-mill poison dps, but sells for roughly 50ex atm.

Btw totally killed Sirus lvl 8 with Wasp Nests :D
"
Archernick wrote:
Spoiler

Tortstien - sell or keep? It adds 1-mill poison dps, but sells for roughly 50ex atm.

Btw totally killed Sirus lvl 8 with Wasp Nests :D

Hahaha congrats!

Level the gem for sure. I think on lvl 5 it's ~11% more damage than normal multistrike by my calculations. Price is very high for that boost. Would sell it later.

Btw if they nerf the poisons, ill know who to thank to xD
"
BittersweetMe wrote:
Thanks for the guide!

I was wondering why do you use vortex + bonechill on your cwdt instead of enfeeble or temp chains?

You already apply one curse from Witchfire Brew.
having a blast with the build on basically no budget! clearing t7 maps with level 15 gems at level 78 lmao. What should i start investing into first?
Last edited by Karathis on Jan 4, 2020, 11:18:37 AM
"
Karathis wrote:
having a blast with the build on basically no budget! clearing t7 maps with level 15 gems at level 78 lmao. What should i start investing into first?

great to hear :)
6L and claws are first for upgrade.
"
"
Karathis wrote:

im using a 6l fox fortune now lol its great defensive item. ive also read a post about someone doing sirus with wasps nests. how do you think wasps nest will work in red maps?
"
Karathis wrote:
"
"
Karathis wrote:

im using a 6l fox fortune now lol its great defensive item. ive also read a post about someone doing sirus with wasps nests. how do you think wasps nest will work in red maps?

Wasp nest can work fine if your other gear is good, gems leveled and you are above lvl90.

Stick to the Fox Fortune for now and try to make some claws.

Stick to the Fox Fortune for now and try to make some claws.[/quote]

alright im on it!

Stick to the Fox Fortune for now and try to make some claws.[/quote]

alright im on it![/quote]

being able to have attack speed on the claw is a must right?
Last edited by Karathis on Jan 4, 2020, 12:43:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info