[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Anyone tell me why vaal molten shell is suddenly giving me way less of a buff? Seems like my armor is super low (6k) or am I just imagining things?
Last edited by JayCy on Jan 4, 2020, 12:53:48 PM
"
JayCy wrote:
Anyone tell me why vaal molten shell is suddenly giving me way less of a buff? Seems like my armor is super low (6k) or am I just imagining things?

make sure you use your witchfire brew + jade flask of reflexes/iron skin BEFORE you pop VMS
"
Karathis wrote:
"
JayCy wrote:

make sure you use your witchfire brew + jade flask of reflexes/iron skin BEFORE you pop VMS

Aye! I think I just realized that . Thanks for the quick response!
There's also a map mod that gives '40% Less Armor' which can make a very notable difference in MS/VMS power. Whether or not that makes things dangerous depends on the other stuff attached to it though.

"
Karathis wrote:

being able to have attack speed on the claw is a must right?

The attack speed is the 3rd best stat a claw can have, but the Chaos + Poison mods are absolutely mandatory. Even without the attack speed, they'll be plenty good enough to crush most red maps.
"
There's also a map mod that gives '40% Less Armor' which can make a very notable difference in MS/VMS power. Whether or not that makes things dangerous depends on the other stuff attached to it though.

"
Karathis wrote:

being able to have attack speed on the claw is a must right?

The attack speed is the 3rd best stat a claw can have, but the Chaos + Poison mods are absolutely mandatory. Even without the attack speed, they'll be plenty good enough to crush most red maps.

so i managed to annul that despair on hit and craft attack speed, hell yeah!
I noticed there's a "P1" "Hunter's" "adds # to # # chaos damage" as well. SO be aware if you're buying a claw to look at the numbers and not just the prefix Tier. Some claws look perfect until you notice the chaos damage rolls are like 16-32 instead of 65-115 or something. Not sure how much damage this is but I imagine that's significant.
hey man, really cool build! I tried a bow build first this league but got pretty bored pretty fast so transitioned into this build instead as I had loads of regrets spare anyway :)

just wondering, is it still possible to get the -8 -9 to mana cost of non channelled skills?

I can only see the -4 -5 one, or have I just not unlocked it yet?

thanks!
"
jimmate wrote:

just wondering, is it still possible to get the -8 -9 to mana cost of non channelled skills?

There are 3 ranks of it, it's a veiled mod. Check on bench if you don't have top rank yet. Non-channeling should go to -9 and channeling to -3 since they split the mod into 2 different ones.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
jimmate wrote:

There are 3 ranks of it, it's a veiled mod. Check on bench if you don't have top rank yet. Non-channeling should go to -9 and channeling to -3 since they split the mod into 2 different ones.

alright cool, I just have to keep trying to get rings to jun then

I did check the bench but it doesn't show up as undiscovered, that's why I was confused about it
Last edited by jimmate on Jan 4, 2020, 6:33:03 PM
damn this build is great for delve too i just did depth 133 no problem with 4.7k life and barely any gear other than crafted claws.

i havent noticed many problems without the -9 mana cost of non channeling skills. is this later on a problem when using enlighten and cramming in aspect of the spider?
Last edited by Karathis on Jan 4, 2020, 6:52:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info