[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Should Phase Run be leveled over level 7? If so Level 5 CWDT will not cast it. In the guide there isn't a tip for on the Phase Run's maximum level, I just accidently overleveled it.
IGN: Teeborg
"
Teeborg wrote:
Should Phase Run be leveled over level 7? If so Level 5 CWDT will not cast it. In the guide there isn't a tip for on the Phase Run's maximum level, I just accidently overleveled it.

No, it shouldn't be triggered by cwdt. You will use it in Delve to go fast thru darkness and not get stuck with Whirling blades.
"
Karathis wrote:
i have a CA raider build i might want to convert to this however i dont know how expensive itll be and if itll be more worth to just make a new character or convert it.

I think you can convert it with 20-30 regrets.

It's cheap to start, but consider 10-15ex budget for the end game
"
"
Karathis wrote:
i have a CA raider build i might want to convert to this however i dont know how expensive itll be and if itll be more worth to just make a new character or convert it.

i checked in pob it costs 71 regrets lol. also 10-15ex for GG gear or just end game viable gear?
"
Karathis wrote:
"
"
Karathis wrote:

i checked in pob it costs 71 regrets lol. also 10-15ex for GG gear or just end game viable gear?

For good gear. Perfect Form 6L is 5ex. Claws can be expensive depending on your luck with crafting. But i think 15ex should be enough for everything.
damn thats a feelsbad. this ele hit char isnt running red maps in 5ex budget so im not quite hopeful about other builds either
https://imgur.com/a/bToPUy3

Thread of hope radius

It's pretty useful and u can get a lot of stuff with it.

Ok another question, how do you go about fossil farming? Deep delving or just somewhere around depth 100 and go to sides. Trying to get the fossils myself to craft a new claw
In item section of the build there is claws with "Chaos Damage over time multiplier" craft, but i cant find it, i found only "Non ailment chaos damage over time multiplier" its the same?
Last edited by Muscat on Jan 3, 2020, 11:00:07 AM
"
Muscat wrote:
In item section of the build there is claws with "Chaos Damage over time multiplier" craft, but i cant find it, i found only "Non ailment chaos damage over time multiplier" its the same?

18-20% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier can be found at your craft bench. If you don't have it, you can still find it and it will tell you how to get it.
"
Muscat wrote:
i found only "Non ailment chaos damage over time multiplier" its the same?
I'd swear all the "non-ailment" versions were phased out with the previous season (blight), are you checking on standard / old items?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info