[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
"
Milkshakez wrote:
Do you have an updated PoB for 3.19/3.20?

Will be up before league start most likely. I need to rewrite complete first page, lots of things are new from the current guide and PoB hasn't been updated.

Can't wait for it! Looking so forward to play Poison CL again!
Sounds great, currently going between ideas thinking of what to go with and this one seems really interesting, looking forward to the updated guide!
Steam: teemu92
"
coryu wrote:

Sadly there won't be Cobra Lash and Venom Gyre versions. They are far weaker than Viper and Pestilent Strike.
"
"
coryu wrote:

Sadly there won't be Cobra Lash and Venom Gyre versions. They are far weaker than Viper and Pestilent Strike.

Might want to check that one again, Torstein. Seems some people have been reporting success with VG, though maybe not in a poison variant. But apparently there's some infinite whirl technology going on. Don't know much about it, though.
"
"
coryu wrote:

Might want to check that one again, Torstein. Seems some people have been reporting success with VG, though maybe not in a poison variant. But apparently there's some infinite whirl technology going on. Don't know much about it, though.
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:
"
"
coryu wrote:

Dex-Stacking VG, Ele VG or Strength-Stack Chaos Conversion VG is good - but all the used mechanics in there do not support the Poison Playstyle, for Poison it is not even close to the Power of the Melee gems.
I'm incredibly happy that build is coming back to life. I was supposed to play something new (SWT Inquisitor) but now there is no other way than to play my favorite playstyle - melee poison.
Oh... Good, old, ritual times. Looking forward to Play, if it will be playable to endgame. Not talking about ubers. Screw them ;)
"
Vennto wrote:
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:
"
coryu wrote:

Dex-Stacking VG, Ele VG or Strength-Stack Chaos Conversion VG is good - but all the used mechanics in there do not support the Poison Playstyle, for Poison it is not even close to the Power of the Melee gems.

We might be wrong though. In PoB it certainly looks very weak dps wise but it would come to how much dps can it generate with releasing caught projectiles, also Vaal VG. It needs to be tested.

Some things i noticed tinkering in PoB:

-strike add target implicit can be changed for "Gain 1 Rage on Hit with Attacks, no more than once every 0.7 seconds" and enable Berserk

-mana issue that we talked about can be managed with Anomalous GMP
Supported Skills have 20% reduced Mana Cost
Supported Skills have 20% reduced Life Cost
and basic helmet implicit "(19-20)% reduced Mana Cost of Attacks"

This would bring down mana cost from 27 to 13 mana.

It really needs to be tested to see how the damage looks like.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Dec 5, 2022, 7:30:35 PM
I'm excited for this update, might need to return to poison claws after a year off.

Can anyone clue me into required uniques for this version beyond, I assume, Wasp's Nest for leveling/early maps? I can wait for the updated guide/POB too if that will be coming soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info