[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
arygos15 wrote:
Ive spent 3 ex unveiling Elreon jewelry and barely got that shit to rank 1. I gave a dude 80c and he crafted -9 on all my 3 jewelry pieces. Just buy mastercraft services, it's infinitely cheaper.

i wonder how people get this shit so quick then
Can someone help me with my build? i have too low dps with around 20ex gear (i know that i dont have mana for my spider passive, still leveling enlighten). what i do wrong? why my per poison dps is 3x low than dps in guide?
there is my pob https://pastebin.com/GX83JTp8 help please.
Last edited by Muscat on Jan 5, 2020, 7:09:16 AM
"
Karathis wrote:
"
arygos15 wrote:
Ive spent 3 ex unveiling Elreon jewelry and barely got that shit to rank 1. I gave a dude 80c and he crafted -9 on all my 3 jewelry pieces. Just buy mastercraft services, it's infinitely cheaper.

Same way Empy gets 10 mirrors by day 7 of a league. Play with a lot of friends, play efficiently, and play for 20 hours a day
"
arygos15 wrote:
"
Karathis wrote:
"
arygos15 wrote:

Same way Empy gets 10 mirrors by day 7 of a league. Play with a lot of friends, play efficiently, and play for 20 hours a day

time to find friends and stop being a pleb at the game then..
"
Muscat wrote:
Can someone help me with my build? i have too low dps with around 20ex gear (i know that i dont have mana for my spider passive, still leveling enlighten). what i do wrong? why my per poison dps is 3x low than dps in guide?
there is my pob https://pastebin.com/GX83JTp8 help please.

In general it looks fine. Are you using Wither total vs bosses?
-Damage will go up with gloves active.
-fix the passive tree
-quality on gems like in my pob
-you need to put workarounds in your pob when you are checking dps, they are on my claws and perfect form
-more accuracy on rings would help
-better claws (but it's not mandatory)
-amulet anointment and multimod for "+1 to minimum frenzy"
other than that it's fine

Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jan 5, 2020, 8:54:29 AM
"
-you need to put workarounds in your pob when you are checking dps, they are on my claws and perfect form

What is this? i'm kinda noob sorry :).

Thx for answer, other points are clear.
If you need bench crafts check this guy out. Super fast. Tip him 10c and he'll basically move you to the front of the line (just tell him you're going to tip)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2639043/page/1
"
Muscat wrote:
"

What is this? i'm kinda noob sorry :).

Thx for answer, other points are clear.

edit one claw with this text
--------------------
60% more damage with poison
22% more damage
-----------------------
first one is from "double damage" mods
second is multistrike correction
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jan 5, 2020, 9:52:14 AM
with my current gear im doing enough damage in t14 maps minus bosses/conquerors but survivability is sometimes an issue and i dont know how to fix this without paying 6ex for a perfect form (im still saving up)
Tyvm guys for you feedback, suggestions and kind words!
I rly appreciate it :D

"
Got my 36 challenges tonight with the help of a friend duoing Uber Elder. It turns out having two people makes it harder because you never know who they'll be targetting which can get extremely spicy, but hey, they died! They dropped a king's bounty of an Indigon and two crappy shaper item bases.

I'll probably push myself to 37 for the slightly larger totem, but I'd call this thing a success. The rest of the league will be spent doing Brewster's Millions antics with friends or just tinkering around with more variants. I'm liking +Min Endurance charges on jewelry.

"
ArkamHatchet wrote:

is this the idea one or is there some better?

also I think this build beats even CoC. Not sure I will bother with 36 challenges in the end, maybe if they fix Baran but having a blast. Started with cobra lash. Now tried pestilent strike. Viper strike helmet is in the crafting and I've just crafted these babies
and stuff just melts. I didn't have a pc during blight and legion (legion I skipped completely, blight mostly as well) so now I'm catching up on it and it's a blast.

headhunter synergizes really well with cobra lash, it being a projectile attack, but works dope with the other skills as well. The poison prolif is such a joy and replacess herald of ice for me.

I changed tree a bit to incorporate Glorious vanity -Xibaqua (pain attunemnet node) and annointed amulet with cleansed thoughts for 86 max chaos res, plus 50% of elemental damage taken as chaos damage.

This char is surprisingly amazing delver as well, there I recommend soul catcher for pretty much permanent molten shell if you wanna go deep.

still not done with it but wasted most of my currency on the watcher's eye so I don't plan many more upgrades.

also Sirus, Shaper, Elder are down. Might try Uber Elder if I get the fragments. Sirus I killed with cobra lash and pestilent strike was feeling much better but I fucked up storm placement, which cost me the run.

guide and build 11/10. thanks a lot TorsteinTheFallen and everyone else who participated

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info