[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Any tip to get 6 off colour on The Covenant?

I was thinking in corrupting it on beast craft and using tainted chromatic
"
Paruz wrote:
Any tip to get 6 off colour on The Covenant?

I was thinking in corrupting it on beast craft and using tainted chromatic

Getting 3 white with 1 red/1 blue and 2 green with Vorici (Research) is prob the cheapest way.

Or buying corrupted with all white sockets.
Whats our gem priority when we switch to PS and we dont get covenant? After and before +1 strike in gloves and for 5L and 6L :) Tysm :)
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
I'm seeing some Viper Strike builds on poe.ninja going dual wield wasp's nests and pathing towards the new melee splash node. Thoughts on this? Does clear feel okay without melee splash?
"
BzyxXx wrote:
Whats our gem priority when we switch to PS and we dont get covenant? After and before +1 strike in gloves and for 5L and 6L :) Tysm :)

PS - Void manipulation - Melee Physical Damage - Ancestral Call - Unbound Ailments - Deadly Ailments
"
maxdudemax wrote:
I'm seeing some Viper Strike builds on poe.ninja going dual wield wasp's nests and pathing towards the new melee splash node. Thoughts on this? Does clear feel okay without melee splash?

Those are some other builds. Pestilent Strike doesn't need splash just +1/2 target or Ancestral call before. You can anoint Splash for clear with VS but Pestilent is simply better clear skill.
"

PS - Void manipulation - Melee Physical Damage - Ancestral Call - Unbound Ailments - Deadly Ailments

Tysm :)
Which amu anoinment is best for us and what helm enchant?
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
Last edited by BzyxXx on Dec 10, 2022, 4:01:17 PM
Is there a reason you use travel nodes to skip all the early Ranger nodes? Seems like you can get them with little investment?
So as PConc leveling is super smooth. My only concern - at least for this league is - that VS/PS could potentially suck in the Sanctum. It's way harder to dodge a lot of the resolve draining mechanics in melee. However in range is relatively easy. In addition Multistrike can lock you in place. Right?

So maybe I will swap to Cobra Lash for clearing Sanctums, but play PS in maps.
As the build has some quite expensive items from a league start point of view, when do you think you will add the 'building your character' section (assuming that will contain some sort of gear progression piece)?

For example, alternative for chest (just a rare with resistances?), weapon (I read wasp's nest to start off with?), amulet, etc.

I guess i'll try PC in white maps until I get a lucky drop :)

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info