[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
HarryBolls wrote:
As the build has some quite expensive items from a league start point of view, when do you think you will add the 'building your character' section (assuming that will contain some sort of gear progression piece)?

For example, alternative for chest (just a rare with resistances?), weapon (I read wasp's nest to start off with?), amulet, etc.

I guess i'll try PC in white maps until I get a lucky drop :)

Thanks!

In general before crafting anything expensive go with basic rare gear
-res
-stats
-life
-suppression

For claw use Wasp Nest and allocate Acuity and +3 accuracy rating Mastery. This you will use before crafting endgame claw.

Early mapping Witchfire Brew flask will be big damage improvement and it's 2c item.

Covenant chest (big damage boost), main problem is socket colors. There are 3 way of getting desired ones:
- Vorici in Research can give white sockets, idea is to get 3 white while remaining ones are either 2R-1G or 2G-1R or 2G-1B or 3G
- corrupted chest with all white sockets
- corrupted chest and using Tainted Chromatics

Another big upgrade before crafting will be Solstice Vigil to have free Temporal Chains....

"
coryu wrote:
So as PConc leveling is super smooth. My only concern - at least for this league is - that VS/PS could potentially suck in the Sanctum. It's way harder to dodge a lot of the resolve draining mechanics in melee. However in range is relatively easy. In addition Multistrike can lock you in place. Right?

So maybe I will swap to Cobra Lash for clearing Sanctums, but play PS in maps.

Although is terribly annoying to play as melee right now in the Sanctum i'm positive it will be fine when you get your char going. Viper Strike and Temporal chains will be of great help.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Dec 11, 2022, 5:44:13 PM
"
"
HarryBolls wrote:
As the build has some quite expensive items from a league start point of view, when do you think you will add the 'building your character' section (assuming that will contain some sort of gear progression piece)?

For example, alternative for chest (just a rare with resistances?), weapon (I read wasp's nest to start off with?), amulet, etc.

I guess i'll try PC in white maps until I get a lucky drop :)

Thanks!

In general before crafting anything expensive go with basic rare gear
-res
-stats
-life
-suppression

For claw use Wasp Nest and allocate Acuity and +3 accuracy rating Mastery. This you will use before crafting endgame claw.

Early mapping Witchfire Brew flask will be big damage improvement and it's 2c item.

Covenant chest (big damage boost), main problem is socket colors. There are 3 way of getting desired ones:
- Vorici in Research can give white sockets, idea is to get 3 white while remaining ones are either 2R-1G or 2G-1R or 2G-1B or 3G
- corrupted chest with all white sockets
- corrupted chest and using Tainted Chromatics

Another big upgrade before crafting will be Solstice Vigil to have free Temporal Chains....

"
coryu wrote:
So as PConc leveling is super smooth. My only concern - at least for this league is - that VS/PS could potentially suck in the Sanctum. It's way harder to dodge a lot of the resolve draining mechanics in melee. However in range is relatively easy. In addition Multistrike can lock you in place. Right?

So maybe I will swap to Cobra Lash for clearing Sanctums, but play PS in maps.

Although is terribly annoying to play as melee right now in the Sanctum i'm positive it will be fine when you get your char going. Viper Strike and Temporal chains will be of great help.

Can you comment on the travel nodes at the start over the Ranger nodes for a newer player. I'm rather confused
"
esoterikk wrote:

Can you comment on the travel nodes at the start over the Ranger nodes for a newer player. I'm rather confused

huh

you took wrong pathing but it's not terrible :/

In Vennto's leveling guide PoB there is act by act tree progression.

"
"
esoterikk wrote:

huh

you took wrong pathing but it's not terrible :/

In Vennto's leveling guide PoB there is act by act tree progression.

This is what I see when I import the PoB, the travel nodes im talking about are the ones to the bottom right of this image
Last edited by esoterikk on Dec 11, 2022, 10:02:29 PM
"
esoterikk wrote:

This is what I see when I import the PoB, the travel nodes im talking about are the ones to the bottom right of this image

There's leveling guide in the second post on the main page.
Hi, thanks for posting this build. I've used it as a league starter and leveling was very easy with Poisonous Concoction.

I'm level 81 now and transitioned to PS and I'm just wondering if the PoB skill gems section is correct. I don't see Blood Rage there and my attacks feel super slow. I can clear stuff ok but yellow mobs seem to take a while and I keep running out of mana. Also we use Steelskin and not Molten Shell?

I'm using a Wasp Nest and my 5 link is PS - Melee Phys - Ancestral Call - Unbound Ailments - Void Manipulation.

I haven't done Uber lab yet so I'm just wondering when things will start to feel fast or if this is just how it is lol. Lastly, I can only reserve 3 auras at the moment, which 3 would you recommend?
"
ButtButt27 wrote:
Hi, thanks for posting this build. I've used it as a league starter and leveling was very easy with Poisonous Concoction.

I'm level 81 now and transitioned to PS and I'm just wondering if the PoB skill gems section is correct. I don't see Blood Rage there and my attacks feel super slow. I can clear stuff ok but yellow mobs seem to take a while and I keep running out of mana. Also we use Steelskin and not Molten Shell?

I'm using a Wasp Nest and my 5 link is PS - Melee Phys - Ancestral Call - Unbound Ailments - Void Manipulation.

I haven't done Uber lab yet so I'm just wondering when things will start to feel fast or if this is just how it is lol. Lastly, I can only reserve 3 auras at the moment, which 3 would you recommend?

Try swapping in Multistrike for melee phys and test if you like that better.
"
Maggituete wrote:
"
ButtButt27 wrote:

Try swapping in Multistrike for melee phys and test if you like that better.

Thanks, this helped a lot!
Hey, how the hell am i suppose to have 4 auras? enlighten 4 its mad expesnive.. wich 2 should i prioratice?
"
Casuality89 wrote:
Hey, how the hell am i suppose to have 4 auras? enlighten 4 its mad expesnive.. wich 2 should i prioratice?

Drop Malevolance until later. Roll with Purity and Grace.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Dec 13, 2022, 4:25:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info