[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

I love the new direction you took the build in! Very well balanced. I put it together over the past few days after league start and it feels extremely thicc in all the content I've done so far, combined with very solid dps. Ailment immunity, crazy evasion, permanent temp chains, and ghost dance feels great and the crafting really wasn't that difficult. I hit the helm in maybe 10 essences of loathing, then maybe 500c in eldritch mats to get 12 reservation efficiency. You can also just anoint sovereignty if you don't want to craft the helm implicit. I'm gonna be playing this build for awhile I feel, possibly to 40/40 this league. Tons of room for incremental improvements in the next few weeks both defensively and offensively.

Going to work on Awakened gems, heist gems, and +2 strike skills next

"
amdilol wrote:
I love the new direction you took the build in! Very well balanced. I put it together over the past few days after league start and it feels extremely thicc in all the content I've done so far, combined with very solid dps. Ailment immunity, crazy evasion, permanent temp chains, and ghost dance feels great and the crafting really wasn't that difficult. I hit the helm in maybe 10 essences of loathing, then maybe 500c in eldritch mats to get 12 reservation efficiency. You can also just anoint sovereignty if you don't want to craft the helm implicit. I'm gonna be playing this build for awhile I feel, possibly to 40/40 this league. Tons of room for incremental improvements in the next few weeks both defensively and offensively.

Going to work on Awakened gems, heist gems, and +2 strike skills next

Wow so glad you're doing well!

Just a pointer, get Watcher's eye with both Grace and Malevolence mod from my PoB. It will cap your evasion to 95%, it's quite a difference in mapping survivability, also Simulacrums.

Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Dec 13, 2022, 8:24:07 PM
You guys able to do any sanctums with this build at all? I have 0 damage (for now, at least)
I enjoy creating thematic builds, that are still perfectly functional!

- [3.25] (CONCEPT) Master of Blades - Death by a Thousand Impales: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3533232
- [3.25] The Undying Vampire - Colin Robinson Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3438891
"
Myzreal wrote:
You guys able to do any sanctums with this build at all? I have 0 damage (for now, at least)

Nope. Not yet.
hey, is there an easye way of crafting the claw that is better then nest?

for example is this claw better then nest?

Claw
Physical Damage: 25-65
Elemental Damage: 73-125 (augmented)
Chaos Damage: 83-160 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Attacks per Second: 2.03 (augmented)
Weapon Range: 11
--------
Grants 46 Life per Enemy Hit (implicit)
--------
+17% to Damage over Time Multiplier
Adds 73 to 125 Cold Damage
Adds 83 to 160 Chaos Damage
27% increased Attack Speed
+129 to maximum Mana
36% increased Damage with Poison
25% chance to Poison on Hit
--------

So I was asked by Torstein to post a quick claw guide for 3.20:

1 - Buy a fractured imperial claw with damage over time multiplier
2 - Spam essences of zeal (adapt tier to your budget starting at screaming) until you hit a tier of Increased Damage with Poison that you are comfortable with
3 - Notice that you now have 3 suffixes. If you don't have an open prefix, you are on the annul train. At this step you need full suffixes and one empty prefix or the rest won't work.
4 - By Wild Bristle Matron beast (currently 80c). It will add "Suffixes cannot be changed" 100% because it is the only possible prefix meta mod.
5 - Reforge chaos with harvest for flat chaos and hope for empty prefix
6 - Bench craft hits cannot be evaded

What are we doing with flasks?
is the goal to have perma uptime? If so how? Are we using either reused at the end of flask effect or use when charges reach full?
"
Essem wrote:
What are we doing with flasks?
is the goal to have perma uptime? If so how? Are we using either reused at the end of flask effect or use when charges reach full?

Flasks have Pathfinders regen but it's not enough to have 100% uptime. That requires substantial investment. It's doable at a cost of 5 passive points, 1 less flask and jewel.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Dec 16, 2022, 9:52:55 AM
can this build do all uber bosses uber sirus ?
"
artbat666 wrote:
can this build do all uber bosses uber sirus ?

When it's complete it can. Ofc it also depends on you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info