[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
"
artbat666 wrote:
can this build do all uber bosses uber sirus ?

When it's complete it can. Ofc it also depends on you.

can u send me your ign i wanna ask u few questions pls :)
"
artbat666 wrote:
"
"
artbat666 wrote:
can this build do all uber bosses uber sirus ?

When it's complete it can. Ofc it also depends on you.

can u send me your ign i wanna ask u few questions pls :)

U could ask them here, where multiple people might be able to help, especially regarding ubers. I've put some gear together in pre-season and tried all of them except Cortex :)
Does anyone have quick ways to get attack speed up? I saw the gear post a couple pages ago with the gloves that have attack speed while focused -- is that one of the easier ways to do it?
"
fizzyd wrote:
Does anyone have quick ways to get attack speed up? I saw the gear post a couple pages ago with the gloves that have attack speed while focused -- is that one of the easier ways to do it?

Attack speed depends most on the claw speed. Craft claw with highest tier of Essence that you can afford.
-use Multistrike support in your main gem link setup
-Ancestral Protector totem gives nice attack speed boost
-Flask suffix "of Dove" gives bunch of AS
-gloves are not cheap upgrade, before gloves with veiled mod use regular rare with AS mod on them
Question: When do you switch to Pestilent Strike?
Since your written leveling guide ends with act 3.... in act 4? But it also mentions PC right till the end of it.
"
Vacoh wrote:
Question: When do you switch to Pestilent Strike?
Since your written leveling guide ends with act 3.... in act 4? But it also mentions PC right till the end of it.

Pretty much you level to maps with Poison Conc, then make a switch.
Hi, everything is clear to me except what Claw will be better than Wasp Nest. There are plenty of budget weapons but looking at them I'm not convinced which one will be better than Nest and what is the weight of individual affixes.
"
loczek123 wrote:
Hi, everything is clear to me except what Claw will be better than Wasp Nest. There are plenty of budget weapons but looking at them I'm not convinced which one will be better than Nest and what is the weight of individual affixes.

Look at my guide on the last page. This is the first upgrade you will want. Either search the mods on trade or make it yourself. Mine cost under one divine.
Hey, first of all I'm happy that my favourite build is back! Thank you for updating it, as soon as I saw it updated I decided to roll with it this league.

I do have a minor problem which I'm sure is easy to solve but I just can't see how myself. I can't sustain mana, my leech is too low, tweaking here and there with lvls of skill gems, passives etc, in PoB didn't solve much. I DO know that I'm low lvl and pretty much with starting gear adding around to 50c max. Did I miss something absolutely crucial?

I'd appreciate any advice on that cuz I'm clearly too low IQ to figure it out.
"
Irbis3325 wrote:
Hey, first of all I'm happy that my favourite build is back! Thank you for updating it, as soon as I saw it updated I decided to roll with it this league.

I do have a minor problem which I'm sure is easy to solve but I just can't see how myself. I can't sustain mana, my leech is too low, tweaking here and there with lvls of skill gems, passives etc, in PoB didn't solve much. I DO know that I'm low lvl and pretty much with starting gear adding around to 50c max. Did I miss something absolutely crucial?

I'd appreciate any advice on that cuz I'm clearly too low IQ to figure it out.

For now take both claw masteries, leech and gain on hit.
Have fun :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info