[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

I really want to try this build out but the price of The Covenant scares me.
I'm a casual player, I currently have 1 Div (because it dropped) and 100c from normal farming in this league. I don't even have a sixlink on my league starter.

I don't really want to go deep into end game, just running red maps would be fine for me.
Is this build still OK for that goal without the Covenant?

Thanks!
I wouldn't dare try this unless you know what you are doing and can generate some currency reliably. I have played this several times and this league is brutal for poison gear.
"
I really want to try this build out but the price of The Covenant scares me.
I'm a casual player, I currently have 1 Div (because it dropped) and 100c from normal farming in this league. I don't even have a sixlink on my league starter.

I don't really want to go deep into end game, just running red maps would be fine for me.
Is this build still OK for that goal without the Covenant?

Thanks!

I wouldn't go for this build if you know you won't be able to get the chest. I bought the chest on like day 4 of the league for 2.3 div and I sunk more into getting it colored and linked then I did trying to buy it. The build works without the chest but you will feel infinitely stronger when it gets linked. You can play this build with a waspnest and cheap rare six link for a long time, some have said they cleared the atlas with it Wasp nest+ plague bearer can carry you for a long time, but expect to die a LOT more if you aren't able to get your defenses layered properly.

PS: great build again torstein and everyone that helped. This is my favorite build in the entire game and I am very glad that it is back!
Last edited by Vividzs on Dec 22, 2022, 4:56:02 PM
Last edited by Lord_Bakaxan on Dec 22, 2022, 10:25:50 PM
Man am I just bad or does Poison conc really blow for bossing early. I am at 16 deaths on act 9 . I assume its cause I just run one life flask which isnt up as Conc uses charges ;). Cant wait to swap to pest strike but I need currency for sure.
"
Themasterofw wrote:
Man am I just bad or does Poison conc really blow for bossing early. I am at 16 deaths on act 9 . I assume its cause I just run one life flask which isnt up as Conc uses charges ;). Cant wait to swap to pest strike but I need currency for sure.

I always use multiple life flasks when leveling on pconc, typically 2-3 and I will generally have pconc linked to lifetap to solve mana problems which should help with this
Last edited by amdilol on Dec 24, 2022, 9:48:39 PM
Great build. Thank you.
Forget this i made big mistake by using data from Craft of Exile which isn't updated.

Spoiler
**MAJOR BUILD UPDATE**

Changes:
-removed whole Whispers of Doom wheel
-changed anointment from Corruption to Whispers of Doom
-added Reservation Mastery "8% increased damage for each of your aura or herald skills affecting you"
-added Medium Cluster jewel "increased effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills" base
Notables: Sublime Form, Mortifying Aspect
-Enlighten level 4 changed to level 3
-Helmet Eldritch implicit changed from 12% to 7% increased mana reservation efficiency of skills
-Helmet Essence suffix changed from 9-10 to 7-8% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency of Skills (Shrieking Essence of Loathing)
-updated rare jewels
-updated rare ring base to Two Stone
-changed helmet enchant to "Withering Step inflicts 3 additional Withered Debuffs" and max Wither stacks from 10 to 13 in Configuration window

Bottom line build is a lot cheaper, probably in the range of 15-20 Divines less and has more damage due to 13 (previously 10) Wither stacks.

https://pastebin.com/cDa9ynkH

Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Dec 26, 2022, 8:47:10 AM
are you sure about the medium cluster jewel since it seems that those kind of jewels were removed from the league
Got to red tier maps with my current setup ( need to fix resistance as I just got the circle ring and now Im lacking cold :(. Seems good so far but I am hitting the survivability wall for sure without that unique chest. Thoughts on next upgrade? ( Tried to essence the helm for mana reserv didnt get it yet). Also would strike +1 gloves be enough to take off ancestral call? Otherwise they are like a 3 div upgrade atleast :(. I have 60 c right now.
Last edited by Themasterofw on Dec 26, 2022, 4:50:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info