[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Karathis wrote:
with my current gear im doing enough damage in t14 maps minus bosses/conquerors but survivability is sometimes an issue and i dont know how to fix this without paying 6ex for a perfect form (im still saving up)

It will get much better when you get PP and some chaos res.
"
"
Muscat wrote:
"
-you need to put workarounds in your pob when you are checking dps, they are on my claws and perfect form

What is this? i'm kinda noob sorry :).

Thx for answer, other points are clear.

edit one claw with this text
--------------------
60% more damage with poison
22% more damage
-----------------------
first one is from "double damage" mods
second is multistrike correction

Does this still apply even when you have the PoB Fork?
"
"
Karathis wrote:
with my current gear im doing enough damage in t14 maps minus bosses/conquerors but survivability is sometimes an issue and i dont know how to fix this without paying 6ex for a perfect form (im still saving up)

sorry but what is PP again? if you mean perfect form im a long way away from generating 5ex yet.
Last edited by Karathis on Jan 5, 2020, 1:26:51 PM
"
Karathis wrote:
"
"
Karathis wrote:

sorry but what is PP again? if you mean perfect form im a long way away from generating 5ex yet.

y Perfect Form :)

"
Lekker_Pain wrote:

--------------------
22% more damage
-----------------------

Does this still apply even when you have the PoB Fork?

yes
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jan 5, 2020, 1:48:36 PM
"
--------------------
22% more damage
-----------------------

Got it! thx for the help!
Any help with what upgrades I should aim for next? Or anything i can do in general? New player
What do you guys think about this?

It looks solid, but idk if I'd pay 10 exalts for a claw like that. 4-5 tops out of me personally, although I'm biased from my Timeless Jewel giving me innate 'onslaught on kill'. Given you can also get the 'Onslaught on Kill' chance from Abyss Jewels, I consider that mod to be more of a neat QoL thing for map clear rather than a showstopper like a T1 attack speed roll or more poison damage.

"
Karathis wrote:

Before I got a 6-link PF rolling, I survived in T14-16's with judicious use of Molten Shell while clearing. Make sure you're keeping your flasks rolling between packs! Another suggestion that I cannot stress enough is don't Vaal your maps - sustain is so high this league that it really just makes it more likely for you to create some sort of super rippy map that'll rip you in half with +200% damage, crit and -MaxRes. You can even just run blue maps and be perfectly fine too - bosses and metas aren't nearly as terrifying when they're not juiced up by map mods.
Last edited by Sandevasfootball on Jan 5, 2020, 5:40:10 PM
"
i003 wrote:
Any help with what upgrades I should aim for next? Or anything i can do in general? New player

For a new player you are doing more than good. :P

Amulet, helmet and Sol Fist claw could be better.
Get some res thru helmet so you can respec passives you used to cap your resistances.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jan 5, 2020, 6:03:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info