[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Voodzzz wrote:
This has to be one of the best builds. First time since i started playing PoE that i have gotten this far in end game and finished off bosses!

Thanks alot for this fun build.

tyty!

Glad you are having fun 😊
Hi, thanks for the build, it's so much fun! )
What about Inspired Learning? Is it worth to drop some nodes for it? Which nodes fo you suggest to drop from the final tree?
Thanks in advance!
"
Kewa wrote:
What about Inspired Learning? Is it worth to drop some nodes for it? Which nodes fo you suggest to drop from the final tree?
Thanks in advance!

You could probably fit one in to the jewel socket left of Golem's blood, but it would require a sub-optimal notable node in Adamant, although the increased armour would be a nice touch - you will also need to pick up the all res node to the right of Golem's blood too, but that isn't a bad node at all.
"
Aeia wrote:
"
Kewa wrote:
Thanks in advance!

You could probably fit one in to the jewel socket left of Golem's blood, but it would require a sub-optimal notable node in Adamant, although the increased armour would be a nice touch - you will also need to pick up the all res node to the right of Golem's blood too, but that isn't a bad node at all.

Don't we already take Cloth and Chain (the all resist node) to get to Dirty Techniques? and wouldn't Revelry be Ok to take (would only be 3 points instead of 5 to get Adamant)? We're starved on Mana anyways.
"
JayCy wrote:
"
Aeia wrote:
"
Kewa wrote:
Thanks in advance!

Don't we already take Cloth and Chain (the all resist node) to get to Dirty Techniques? and wouldn't Revelry be Ok to take (would only be 3 points instead of 5 to get Adamant)? We're starved on Mana anyways.

Sorry, it's probably because I deviated from the guide and went my own way for certain things. There shouldn't be mana issues when you have 'non-channelling skills have -x to mana cost', but again that's because I use precision instead of aspect of the spider, so if you feel that's better for you go for it!
"
Sorry, it's probably because I deviated from the guide and went my own way for certain things. There shouldn't be mana issues when you have 'non-channelling skills have -x to mana cost', but again that's because I use precision instead of aspect of the spider, so if you feel that's better for you go for it!

Ah ok. No you're right, we don't really need the mana. It is closer though. I picked one up today to try it out. There isn't a huge difference, but it's fun to play with. Really feels like you need a HH to supplement it to get the fullest effect.

Are you stacking crit with this build? Just wondering how that is if that's the case.
Hey, I'm having a lot of fun with the build, thank you!
Now, one question... I'm trying to craft a decent amulet (first multimod craft ever) and would love your opinion if I should commit to this ammulet:

Thanks a lot!

EDIT: I think I could remove the lightning affix with "suffixes cannot be changed" and annul... but that would be really expensive to do... and then ex slam with no guarantee for a good affix, don't know if it would be worth, I'm not extremely rich.

Just to be clear, if I were to multi mod on the amulet as is, would it be optimal in the sense that I'd have all the 6 affixes?

Bad english, hope you get me.

EDIT 2: No, wait. If I safely remove the lightning prefix (other 2 are suffixes) and ex slam, I could get another suffix (right?) and then I couldn't craft "can have up to 3 crafted modifiers" since it's a suffix. Except I gamble with annul (I could lose chaos damage over time). Back to the beginning... What should I do, is it good enough or should I try to get better affixes + chaos dmg over time? :)

EDIT 3: What about this one? (% increase to armour and evasion rating in amulet seem to have the same effect if Iron Reflexes is allocated):

I'm lost. Got those 2 amulets, don't know what to do.
Last edited by bahnhof on Jan 26, 2020, 3:40:13 AM
"
bahnhof wrote:
Hey, I'm having a lot of fun with the build, thank you!
Now, one question... I'm trying to craft a decent amulet (first multimod craft ever) and would love your opinion if I should commit to this ammulet:

Thanks a lot!

EDIT: I think I could remove the lightning affix with "suffixes cannot be changed" and annul... but that would be really expensive to do... and then ex slam with no guarantee for a good affix, don't know if it would be worth, I'm not extremely rich.

Just to be clear, if I were to multi mod on the amulet as is, would it be optimal in the sense that I'd have all the 6 affixes?

Bad english, hope you get me.

EDIT 2: No, wait. If I safely remove the lightning prefix (other 2 are suffixes) and ex slam, I could get another suffix (right?) and then I couldn't craft "can have up to 3 crafted modifiers" since it's a suffix. Except I gamble with annul (I could lose chaos damage over time). Back to the beginning... What should I do, is it good enough or should I try to get better affixes + chaos dmg over time? :)

EDIT 3: What about this one? (% increase to armour and evasion rating in amulet seem to have the same effect if Iron Reflexes is allocated):

I'm lost. Got those 2 amulets, don't know what to do.

Don't craft it buy it. Amulets with chaos damage over time are dropping in this league like crazy. There are many good ones on sale.
Ill have to note that in amulet section, because this wasn't the case before.
Use this link to find best one for you.
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/02pgQlYFg

Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jan 26, 2020, 4:23:38 AM
"
JayCy wrote:
"

Ah ok. No you're right, we don't really need the mana. It is closer though. I picked one up today to try it out. There isn't a huge difference, but it's fun to play with. Really feels like you need a HH to supplement it to get the fullest effect.

Are you stacking crit with this build? Just wondering how that is if that's the case.

Not really stacking crit, not sure how much of an impact it'd have over the usual route, but I think the build as is does absolutely fine in terms of damage, I picked up awakened multistrike yesterday and oh my god is it so good in terms of poison damage.
"
Aeia wrote:
"
JayCy wrote:
"

Not really stacking crit, not sure how much of an impact it'd have over the usual route, but I think the build as is does absolutely fine in terms of damage, I picked up awakened multistrike yesterday and oh my god is it so good in terms of poison damage.

Ok. Was just wondering why you went with Precision over AotS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info