[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
"
bahnhof wrote:
Hey, I'm having a lot of fun with the build, thank you!
Now, one question... I'm trying to craft a decent amulet (first multimod craft ever) and would love your opinion if I should commit to this ammulet:

Thanks a lot!

EDIT: I think I could remove the lightning affix with "suffixes cannot be changed" and annul... but that would be really expensive to do... and then ex slam with no guarantee for a good affix, don't know if it would be worth, I'm not extremely rich.

Just to be clear, if I were to multi mod on the amulet as is, would it be optimal in the sense that I'd have all the 6 affixes?

Bad english, hope you get me.

EDIT 2: No, wait. If I safely remove the lightning prefix (other 2 are suffixes) and ex slam, I could get another suffix (right?) and then I couldn't craft "can have up to 3 crafted modifiers" since it's a suffix. Except I gamble with annul (I could lose chaos damage over time). Back to the beginning... What should I do, is it good enough or should I try to get better affixes + chaos dmg over time? :)

EDIT 3: What about this one? (% increase to armour and evasion rating in amulet seem to have the same effect if Iron Reflexes is allocated):

I'm lost. Got those 2 amulets, don't know what to do.

Don't craft it buy it. Amulets with chaos damage over time are dropping in this league like crazy. There are many good ones on sale.
Ill have to note that in amulet section, because this wasn't the case before.
Use this link to find best one for you.
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/02pgQlYFg

Aul's Uprising with ENvy reserves no mana are pretty cheap too rn. Only about an Ex. How much better is the craftd ammy if at all?
I'm considering taking the freedom of movement ring, since whirling blades can be a bit clunky with movement sometimes, and pathing gets a bit annoying. Is there any particular ring that you'd recommend to drop if I really want to take that; or should I just give up on it?

I'd like to note that if neccessary I could potentially drop up to 60 strength, if those nodes are an option.

(For clarification, I dropped phase run because it was extremely inconvenient to press so often, and if I left it in the level range for it to proc off CWDT I never actually got use out of it.)
Last edited by Twodeegee on Jan 26, 2020, 1:39:57 PM
Hey, I'm not sure if someone mentioned it before but Glorious Vanity can changes nodes to Ritual of Shadows. It gives 25% chance to wither on hit for 2 seconds. I have 2 nodes like this with my jewel so I have 50% to wither.

It's 1000 times better than totem + wither. Can also use withering step to debuff enemies with extra wither stacks.

Also I have it with Corrupted Souls on Pain attument and use it with Soul Tether which gives me extra 1500 ES.

If someone can stack a lot of chaos resist with this build then its better to change Corruted Souls to Divine Flesh and use a rare belt.

What I'm saying is that timeless jewels are OP and can give amazing damage, quality of life and defences. Just try ! :)
Be water, my friend.
Last edited by delgar89 on Jan 26, 2020, 2:36:41 PM
"
Twodeegee wrote:
I'm considering taking the freedom of movement ring, since whirling blades can be a bit clunky with movement sometimes, and pathing gets a bit annoying. Is there any particular ring that you'd recommend to drop if I really want to take that; or should I just give up on it?

I'd like to note that if neccessary I could potentially drop up to 60 strength, if those nodes are an option.

(For clarification, I dropped phase run because it was extremely inconvenient to press so often, and if I left it in the level range for it to proc off CWDT I never actually got use out of it.)

What movement ring?

You are not meant to press Phase Run all the time. It's for Delve sideways.

"
"
Twodeegee wrote:

What movement ring?

You are not meant to press Phase Run all the time. It's for Delve sideways.

Freedom of movement, on the passive tree. My bad, I should've clarified I ment a ring on the passive tree.
Last edited by Twodeegee on Jan 26, 2020, 3:04:12 PM
"
delgar89 wrote:
Hey, I'm not sure if someone mentioned it before but Glorious Vanity can changes nodes to Ritual of Shadows. It gives 25% chance to wither on hit for 2 seconds. I have 2 nodes like this with my jewel so I have 50% to wither.

It's 1000 times better than totem + wither. Can also use withering step to debuff enemies with extra wither stacks.

Also I have it with Corrupted Souls on Pain attument and use it with Soul Tether which gives me extra 1500 ES.

If someone can stack a lot of chaos resist with this build then its better to change Corruted Souls to Divine Flesh and use a rare belt.

What I'm saying is that timeless jewels are OP and can give amazing damage, quality of life and defences. Just try ! :)

And how do you intent to replace at least 80% ele resists from the rare belt?
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jan 26, 2020, 2:47:37 PM
"
"
delgar89 wrote:

And how do you intent to replace at least 80% ele resists from the rare belt?

Well I guess you have to just check my character to find it out. But one thing is Soul Tether with resist corrupt and like 2 jewels with all resists. I overcapped ligthing and cold (cold overcap is good thing tho with The Perfect Form)

What I'm saying resists are not a problem. On top of that if your lucky enough with Glorious vanity u can have lots of resists on small nodes for example.

One thing I miss right now is atleast 300-400 accurency which I plan to get on one of my weapons soon.

Oh and one more thing about rare belt. As I said extra 1500 ES is very nice but I'm also planning to experiment with Divine Flesh passive but I have to find a belt with some nice chaos resist so I can get to 85% chaos resist.
While I'm playing with Corrupted Blood my survi went from good to very good.
I have to try Divine Flesh to check if its any better.

But on the second thought I think Corrupted Blood might be a better combo coz ES works on most typ of dmg and Soul Tether gives you overleech which is amazing.
Be water, my friend.
Last edited by delgar89 on Jan 26, 2020, 5:36:58 PM
"
JayCy wrote:

Ok. Was just wondering why you went with Precision over AotS

That's purely for more flexibility with my jewellery slots since it gives a huge chunk of accuracy rating.
"
delgar89 wrote:

Well I guess you have to just check my character to find it out. But one thing is Soul Tether with resist corrupt and like 2 jewels with all resists. I overcapped ligthing and cold (cold overcap is good thing tho with The Perfect Form)

What I'm saying resists are not a problem. On top of that if your lucky enough with Glorious vanity u can have lots of resists on small nodes for example.

One thing I miss right now is atleast 300-400 accurency which I plan to get on one of my weapons soon.

Oh and one more thing about rare belt. As I said extra 1500 ES is very nice but I'm also planning to experiment with Divine Flesh passive but I have to find a belt with some nice chaos resist so I can get to 85% chaos resist.

But on the second thought I think Corrupted Blood might be a better combo coz ES works on most typ of dmg and Soul Tether gives you overleech which is amazing.

It's a pretty nice setup gotta say. It's very tight on res but nevertheless. Soul Tether is op belt.
"
"
delgar89 wrote:

It's a pretty nice setup gotta say. It's very tight on res but nevertheless. Soul Tether is op belt.

Soul Tether is one thing. The other is Timeless jewels and I have to say wither on hit is AMAZING.
Be water, my friend.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info